• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday

Started by error, October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Helwig

Quote from: error on December 20, 2007, 01:46 AM NHFT
We will meet next Tuesday, Christmas evening, at Murphy's, for those of you who feel the need to get away from your insane in-laws, or whatever.

So, you're not coming to the Winter Solstice Celebration?

error

Quote from: Ron Helwig on December 20, 2007, 09:03 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on December 20, 2007, 01:46 AM NHFT
We will meet next Tuesday, Christmas evening, at Murphy's, for those of you who feel the need to get away from your insane in-laws, or whatever.

So, you're not coming to the Winter Solstice Celebration?

Apparently not.

error

Those of you who didn't come out Friday missed lots of fun, including Catholics for Ron Paul.

[youtube=425,350]mUqMJa0VAIg[/youtube]

shyfrog

Hey, if anyone is going to Freedom Friday tonight and can drop by the Manchester airport around 9pm, we would appreciate a ride to Ivy's place so we can grab our car. 801-319-6294

error

I'll pass the word around tonight and we'll get you out of the airport somehow or other. :)

J’raxis 270145

Hopefully someone who actually owns a car will show up...

error

See you all tonight at Taproom Tuesday. Drive safely!

TackleTheWorld

Ha HA.  I made it there and back without being arrested!

error

It was great to see you there!

Later in the evening we were visited by a reporter from USA TODAY who asked us various questions about the Ron Paul campaign. Those of you who left early missed getting your opinion in. :)

Pat K

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 01, 2008, 11:51 PM NHFT
Ha HA.  I made it there and back without being arrested!

Considering it was the same day-of-week, you're probably lucky the same cop wasn't lurking in the same spot on your way home. ;D

Kat Kanning

I bet that particular cop would have just looked the other way  ;D

David

J’raxis 270145

error