• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday

Started by error, October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I would bet you could get from the Manchester Airport to Murphy's by bus pretty easily. Anybody know for sure?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 05, 2008, 04:13 PM NHFT
I would bet you could get from the Manchester Airport to Murphy's by bus pretty easily. Anybody know for sure?

Looks like route 3 goes from the airport to the bus station on Granite Street, a couple blocks from Murphy's.

Russell Kanning

I got arrested at that bus stop ... and you can pick up a copy of the Keene Free Press out in front of the Center of NH.

error

Just a reminder to all you freedom lovers out there that Freedom Friday and Taproom Tuesday resume their normal schedules tonight.

Join us at Murphy's Taproom, 494 Elm St., Manchester, for great food and camaraderie with fellow lovers of liberty here in southern New Hampshire, every Tuesday and Friday night from 6:30 until whenever you have to go to bed.

error

Come join freedom lovers and Ron Paul supporters at Taproom Tuesday at Murphy's Taproom to watch the returns from the Michigan primary election!

error

I need to borrow a CompactFlash II/Microdrive card reader (USB or FireWire) for a short while. If you have one, please let me know, or just bring it down with you tonight. Thanks!

error

It's always Ron Paul Friday around here. :)

Anyway:

Just a reminder that Taproom Tuesday is tonight from 6:30 pm! By request, I'll be bringing in a shiny new Amazon Kindle for interested people to play with. (Literally new, since UPS generally delivers here around 4 pm and I probably won't have time to do much more than charge it.) And, as our history shows, you never know what's going to happen when you put a whole bunch of freedom lovers in the same room and add great food and beer. So you can be sure that won't be the only thing going on! See you all tonight!

error

The market, it seems, has spoken.

Effective immediately, Freedom Friday is discontinued until further notice. It has simply been too difficult to convince people to come out and fight the hockey fans for parking. It has, of late, also been too difficult to actually find space within Murphy's. This, I suppose, is good for him, but not so good for us.

I'll re-evaluate the situation once (1) hockey season is over, and (2) enough people tell me they are actually interested in coming out on Friday evenings.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: error on January 26, 2008, 03:12 PM NHFT
The market, it seems, has spoken.

Effective immediately, Freedom Friday is discontinued until further notice. It has simply been too difficult to convince people to come out and fight the hockey fans for parking. It has, of late, also been too difficult to actually find space within Murphy's. This, I suppose, is good for him, but not so good for us.

I'll re-evaluate the situation once (1) hockey season is over, and (2) enough people tell me they are actually interested in coming out on Friday evenings.

I've not been showing up only because I'm about to quit my job and leaving work at 15:00 two days a week, in order to get back to Manchester in time, simply isn't doable as I wrap up projects and transfer work to the other developers.

Kat Kanning

error

Well, at least you're quitting your job and won't have that loony commute anymore.

David

Quote from: error on January 26, 2008, 05:19 PM NHFT
Well, at least you're quitting your job and won't have that loony commute anymore.
Yup. 
What, is that an hour drive each way?  You may as well live in LA. 

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: David on January 28, 2008, 01:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on January 26, 2008, 05:19 PM NHFT
Yup. 
What, is that an hour drive each way?  You may as well live in LA. 

Ha! :laughing4: It's over two hours during rush hour.

I actually don't drive, but take a commuter bus. It usually works out like this:—
  06:00 Manchester — 07:15–07:30 Boston
  07:00 Manchester — 08:45–09:15 Boston
  08:30 Manchester — 09:45–10:15 Boston

Ron Helwig

I just heard a rumor that Bob Schultz might be stopping by. Just speculation at this point, but I was asked to pass it on.