• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday

Started by error, October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Interesting, that would mean he is still in the area.  Did he move?   ;D

error

This is the big one. This Tuesday, voters in two dozen states will determine whether 2009 ushers in a new era of limited government and peace, or whether one of two brands of tyranny will engulf this country, ushering in a new era of terror, poverty and death.

We stand at the edge of the abyss, and however you may feel about voting, on Tuesday, those people will push us over, or pull us back.

One thing is for certain: on Tuesday, we are going to eat, drink and be merry, and you are welcome to join us. Come for dinner anytime after 5 pm,  socialize with your fellow freedom lovers, watch the results come in on the huge projection TV, and stay for as long as you care to (or until Nanny State says you have to go home).

Murphy's Taproom
494 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Ron Helwig on January 29, 2008, 12:30 PM NHFT
I just heard a rumor that Bob Schultz might be stopping by. Just speculation at this point, but I was asked to pass it on.
Bob showed up at the vote count today, but, I think he came in from Albany today.

error

Just a reminder for everyone that Taproom Tuesday is tonight, and I'll be bringing my Amazon Kindle again for people to play with and ask questions about. Join freedom lovers tonight for good food and great conversation!

Porcupine Realtor

It's snowing; is anyone going to TT tonight?  I plan to brave the weather, but not sure if the walkers will make it....

shyfrog

It's coming down hard here in the Monadnock region

kola

is there any tapdancing at the Taproom?

KOla

error

Weather's kind of bad today. It's nasty wet snow and we're expecting it to be mixed with rain and sleet later. Drive with extreme caution if you come out.

error

I won't be at Taproom Tuesday tonight because I have to do emergency maintenance on the server housing Homeland Stupidity, FreeKeene.com, NH Tea Party and several others. It has a failing hard drive, which is why it's been so frequently unreachable for the past few days. This maintenance will begin at 7pm and should be completed by 11pm tonight.

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Pants Down Blair on February 26, 2008, 04:34 PM NHFT
Drive with extreme caution if you come out.

Or drive with extreme fun!  ;D

Some of the Little Minnesota crew made it, but we didn't see anyone from Porc Central. Heck, Bill and Rob made it, and they had even farther to drive.

doobie

It is 5 blocks away....and they are liberals...but Ben & Jerry's has a Free Cone Day on Tuesday April 29th.

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: doobie on April 27, 2008, 09:49 PM NHFT
It is 5 blocks away....and they are liberals...but Ben & Jerry's has a Free Cone Day on Tuesday April 29th.

We should all arrive en masse at B&J's in FSP shirts!

doobie

Quote from: dalebert on April 28, 2008, 09:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: doobie on April 27, 2008, 09:49 PM NHFT

We should all arrive en masse at B&J's in FSP shirts!

I was also sort of thinking while open carrying....

dalebert

Quote from: doobie on April 28, 2008, 02:02 PM NHFT
I was also sort of thinking while open carrying....

Good idea.
:)