• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday

Started by error, October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ny2nh

Since error isn't reminding people like he was so good at doing - I thought I would this week!

Tonite is Taproom Tuesdays at Murphy's (494 Elm St.) - and if you haven;t checked out the newly opened back room, tonite is a great time to do so!

$2 draft beers and delicious food items!

dalebert

How is the outlet accessibility for laptops in the back room?  ;D

Reminder for those thinking of attending tonight:

QuoteI do have some concern about my speed of drawing. I'm faster than when I started but I still don't feel really fast. So another thought I had was that I would offer a few locals a chance to pose for me ahead of time. For a limited number of people who are willing to volunteer, I'll do your image for free. All I ask for is a promise that you will order a t-shirt and wear it to Porcfest to help promote my table.

More here:
http://anarchyinyourhead.com/2008/04/23/visit-me-at-porcfest/

ny2nh

Didn't really notice....but I'm going to guess there must be outlets along the walls.

One nice thing - from the perspective of the wait staff at Murphy's - is that there will likely only be one server back there - and it keeps the confusion over who is whose server straight when people are moving from table to table or moving tables together. It can be hard for the wait staff to keep track of where their customers are out front.....

See you tonite.

David

I know I have next Tuesday off, maybe if I can talk someone from Keene area into picking me up i'll make it down for the first time in a long time.   :)  (if anyone in the area is interested, I pay gas.)

Dan

It was a particularly fun night last Tuesday.  The warm weather brought back the party atmospehere I guess.

And for all the single young men out there: The place was overflowing with the ladies.

J’raxis 270145

Only in this group is talking about disaster prep and the SHTF called "fun."
;D

ny2nh

Quote from: Dan on May 07, 2008, 11:56 PM NHFT
It was a particularly fun night last Tuesday.  The warm weather brought back the party atmospehere I guess.

And for all the single young men out there: The place was overflowing with the ladies.

There are often a lot of young college females there later at night....I think from St. A's. We were commenting that some of them didn't look old enough to drink though!

Mellamo

Quote from: ny2nh on May 08, 2008, 06:44 AM NHFT

There are often a lot of young college females there later at night....I think from St. A's. We were commenting that some of them didn't look old enough to drink though!

Interesting...   :D

doobie

Mmm, all the more reason to try to show up more...  oh wait, I'm not single.  Now if I can just get the GF to give me a higher priority in her schedule.

highline

Quote from: ny2nh on May 08, 2008, 06:44 AM NHFT

Wha wha whaaaaat?

:o

Rearden

Everyone - including the St. A's girls - was 21 and over.  I employ a doorman to check IDs for this very reason. 

As I get older and further from the 21-year-old mark myself, 21-year-olds look younger and younger to me.  I know they look young, but they're legal. 

ny2nh

Didn't mean to imply that they weren't old enough....just that they all didn't look old enough. I'm with you - the older I get, they younger they look!

error

Quote from: Rearden on May 10, 2008, 06:14 PM NHFT
Everyone - including the St. A's girls - was 21 and over.  I employ a doorman to check IDs for this very reason. 

Doorman? That's new. When did this start?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: error on May 14, 2008, 04:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Rearden on May 10, 2008, 06:14 PM NHFT

Doorman? That's new. When did this start?
Right after he installed the brass pole for the dancers
Rightafter the Bikers took the joint over
Right after Dale talked him into turning the place ino a Gay Lesbian Bar

Right after he hired the Wine Concierge

I'm running out of stuff here!  Help me out!

Pat K

Right after the big who is a Cylon sci-fi geeks
bar brawl.