• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I need a Shire drivers license

Started by Russell Kanning, October 13, 2007, 08:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

penguins4me

It's only "forged" if it tries to pass itself off as a (in this case) New Hampshire license. I'm sure what folks here have in mind is something that probably is filled to the brim with references to limited powers, freedom of travel, etc. That is, it won't even come close to looking similar to a copy of state papers.

Lloyd Danforth

OFFICIAL SHIRE DRIVER'S THINGY
                                                                                          I saw Russel Drive
                                                                                          He's a gud Driver
                                                                                                  Llloyd

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 16, 2007, 07:18 AM NHFT
                                                                    OFFICIAL SHIRE DRIVER'S THINGY
                                                                                          I saw Russel Drive
                                                                                          He's a gud Driver
                                                                                                  Llloyd

Ouch! Ouch! Laughing too hard!

Well, that's probably as good as the state's version to tell if someone is a good driver.
:-\

Kat Kanning

Puke

slim

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dan_sayers on October 16, 2007, 01:02 AM NHFT
Treat my brain like a newborn on this as I'm truly posting to learn. Isn't there a HUGE difference between not taking state-issued tracking and impersonating state-issued tracking?
mine is 4 fun

Russell Kanning

Puke

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 16, 2007, 07:51 PM NHFT
I love it ... so how can I use it?

Umm, however you want to?  :P

I can change/add/subtract any of the information on it.
Then I guess you would have to get it printed out and laminated.

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Puke on October 16, 2007, 07:34 PM NHFT
I gave it a go.

I love it ... so how can I us it?

Keep the picture, change name to Russel, birthdate: 9/11/01
Llloyd

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Puke on October 16, 2007, 08:01 PM NHFT
I love it ... so how can I use it?

Umm, however you want to?  :P

I can change/add/subtract any of the information on it.
Then I guess you would have to get it printed out and laminated.
Could you change the info to match mine?

Russell Kanning
May 8th, 1970
Hobbiton

I could do a signature and add it as a layer in the gimp.
I need to find a bumpkin photo

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

David

I'm considering one too.  Haven't decided. 
I would suggest that they all say something on it as a kind of logo, to make it easier for the cops to know who is likely to not be very cooperative.   ;D