• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Yet, more heroics from the men in blue

Started by Pat K, October 16, 2007, 12:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

2c.  Never, ever offer them coffee or doughnuts! :o

Jared

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2007, 02:56 PM NHFT

i disagree. if you are being chased, throw some doughnuts in one direction and run in the other. this will inevitably distract the thugs and give you time to run away.

Puke

Quote from: Jared on October 16, 2007, 04:40 PM NHFT
i disagree. if you are being chased, throw some doughnuts in one direction and run in the other. this will inevitably distract the thugs and give you time to run away.

:)

I'm sure that this shit happens all the time. But who would want to speak up to the media after an incident like this happens? I bet most folks would be scared shitless.

Gangsters with badges.  >:(

KBCraig

i disagree. if you are being chased, throw some doughnuts in one direction and run in the other.

Wouldn't that constitute "taunting police", like the guy in PA who's locked up for yelling at a K9 that barked at him?  ;)

Raineyrocks

Hmmm, why didn't I think of that? :)  Great idea Jared!  Oh yeah and throw the damn coffee too, it'll give you even more time to run! ;D

Jared

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 17, 2007, 10:10 AM NHFT

Hmmm, why didn't I think of that? :)  Great idea Jared!  Oh yeah and throw the damn coffee too, it'll give you even more time to run! ;D

hmmm i don't know. it takes a lot for me to give up my coffee. hmmm...freedom, or coffee? *ponders*