• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Port of Call - S/V Raggedy Edge

Started by raggedyedge, October 16, 2007, 05:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

raggedyedge

Tina and I will be bringing S/V Raggedy Edge up the eastern seaboard to cruise thru New Hampshire and Maine waters.

We'd be interested in meeting FSPer's along our route. We currently reside in Wyoming, but will be reviewing real estate opportunities that could act as home port for our cruising plans.

MAL and Tina

http://www.raggedyedge.net

Kat Kanning

lawyerup

Are you trying to get them to navigate up the Connecticut? ::)

Kat Kanning

PowerPenguin

Quote from: freedominnh on October 16, 2007, 04:43 PM NHFT
Hampton Marina, Rye Harbor or Portsmouth Harbor that about covers our 18 mile long coast.

That's it? I thought it was more like 35 mi...

Dreepa

They don't have a date on when they are cruising up here.

KBCraig

Quote from: PowerPenguin on November 15, 2007, 12:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: freedominnh on October 16, 2007, 04:43 PM NHFT
Hampton Marina, Rye Harbor or Portsmouth Harbor that about covers our 18 mile long coast.

That's it? I thought it was more like 35 mi...

It's officially 18 miles, but it depends on how you measure. I think someone measured it along the actual waterfront, and found it to be something like 36 miles, but the faired curve length is 18 miles.

maxxoccupancy

A good part of it curves in at Seabrook (lowest taxed coastal town in the continental US) into Mass.  The Atlantic side is around 17 miles, but I think you actually have aboot twice as much actual waterfront property, eh.

Dave Ridley and I are venturing to Seabrook tomorrow and will be meeting SeaPorc's oat there near the water.