• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Warning to ladies on this board

Started by Kat Kanning, October 16, 2007, 08:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Jared on October 16, 2007, 04:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on October 16, 2007, 02:34 PM NHFT
Would you please "out" the offenders by posting their usernames/board names in this thread? I would like to know who they are so that I do not communicate with them at all.

good idea.

Thank you... I would be glad to become a moderator so that I can ban them and will be glad to take the heat from my fellow board members for infringing on someone's right to free speech.

Kat Kanning

Rosie is now dubbed "Protector of the Ladies"  :D

Lloyd Danforth

kola

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 16, 2007, 04:30 PM NHFT
Actually, the two "offenders" were portraying themselves as women.  Who knows if they really are.

eek!

signed,
Kollaette... ;D

Kat Kanning

You're just weird publically, kola  :D

kola

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 16, 2007, 06:22 PM NHFT
You're just weird publically, kola  :D

Yes I know Kat...some have labeled me Kolanut. I attribute most of it from the LSD in my teens.  8)

gaaaa rooooovey baby (said in Austin Powers voice and showing crooked teeth),
Kola

Lloyd Danforth

'Bout 20 'Trips' between 1969 & 1975 or so and once more with my ex around 1987.  Seems you have to now a High Schooler to get the stuff today ;D

shyfrog

What's all this talk about Mormons? Oh...LSD, not LDS. Had me going there for a sec

d_goddard

Lloyd Danforth

dEadERest

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dEadERest on November 09, 2007, 01:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on October 17, 2007, 02:39 PM NHFT
Denise took too much LSD
. . um

How much is too much? :-\

I can answer this one!  When you see a bubbly, oozing, green, purple, red-eyed, people eating monster and feel like throwing yourself out of the nearest window. 

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 17, 2007, 08:58 PM NHFTLimited Slip Differential

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of that when seeing the acronym "LSD."

If that sort of LSD is oozing green stuff, you need a mechanic...

Joe

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks