• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ridley Report rate hike.

Started by Dave Ridley, October 15, 2007, 04:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

The four of you who've already spoken for ads on the ridley report will continue to get them at the old rate at least until futher notice:    1 cent for each view that occurs during the first week after posting.  I'll raise that probably in a month or two, but all long term contracts will of course be honored at the original price.

For future advertisers I"m immidiately  raising the rate to 2 cents....and may want permission to re-air ads.  Sometimes the best ads just need to run again. 

there's been some ambiguity regarding who is ok with repeating an ad...and who wants me to shoot a new one ever time your ad airs.   Ideally I'd like to have the flexibility to re-air ads or re-shoot them....depending on circumstances.  But just let me know what you want. 

So far I've shot about 3 different ads for the Liberty Alliance, one of which has aired twice....then there's one ad for freekeene.com aired once....and one ad for Sakal, ready to air its first time shortly...

Thanks again to all the advertisers coming forward...

d_goddard

I'm glad to have got in on the ground floor.

Dave Rocks... RidleyReport rocks!