• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Feds Apologizing = 'Giving up State Secerts '

Started by TylerM, October 18, 2007, 08:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerM

Turn a man over to a country we've mulled the idea of bombing into the stone age. Let him be tortured, and turn out he's innocent. Not only that, he loved this country, or what it use to be...

"The America I see and hear about today is not the same America I admired when I lived there from 1999 to 2001."

Sick, twisted actions by the police state.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN1827695920071018?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&pageNumber=1

David

Bastards.  The gov't claims syria is a state sponser of terrorism, yet the usa gov't cooperates with them.  The hypocracy is amazing. 

coffeeseven

Quote from: David on October 18, 2007, 10:53 PM NHFT
Bastards.  The gov't claims syria is a state sponser of terrorism, yet the usa gov't cooperates with them.  The hypocracy is amazing. 

Kind of makes you doubt anything they say or do.

Kind of?

dan_sayers

Quote from: coffeeseven on October 20, 2007, 07:10 AM NHFTKind of makes you doubt anything they say or do.
Oh, you don't need an isolated incident for that. Pick any government program and note that its very institution is a burden to the citizens at large, it's inefficient, and there's tons of bueracracy to swim through.