• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LOTS OF CONSTRUCTION IN GRAFTON

Started by Lloyd Danforth, October 19, 2007, 02:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Everywhere you look in Grafton people are clearing woods and moving dirt around with BIG machines , using boulders they dig up to form terraces, making catch basins and burying conduits to control water. When someone needs gravel, sand or soil they go to local yards.
What is cooler than moving parts of town(at a profit) where it is not needed to places where it is, for fill, septic drainage, driveways and, even building rammed earth walls.
There are newly poured foundations popping all over!

Pat McCotter

Caterpillar says the slump in new home construction has hit them hard. You might want to take a look at Grafton again, Lloyd. The market says different from you. It's all there in black and white.

Lloyd Danforth

Oh, I doubt this will go on forever, and, I don't know for a fact that the same thing isn't going on elsewhere, but, it is happening around G. right now.

Pat McCotter

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

absolutely ...... he will tell you all about it if you ask him :)

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 13, 2007, 12:58 PM NHFT
absolutely ...... he will tell you all about it if you ask him :)

He will tell you about anything and every thing
at length, if ya ask him. ;D

Be aware though that you might
have a new name, before it is all over.

Russell Kanning

I finally figured out the Chris thing.

Kat Kanning

I think the Chris thing is dementia brought on by all that diet coke.  ::)

Dreepa

Friday

Lloyd Danforth

New Grafton Porcs building by the Ron Paul sign on Rt 4!

Russell Kanning

VampireZIM

You can add me to that statistic. :)

Well, I hope I can start building by the end of the year, depending on how much money I can raise.