• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anarchy in your Head Web Comics

Started by dalebert, October 20, 2007, 04:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Eli

Publish that scifi comic you mentioned enigmatically?

dalebert

Quote from: Eli on February 13, 2008, 01:43 PM NHFT
Publish that scifi comic you mentioned enigmatically?

I think one of the barriers to that happening is nearly gone. The story involves a crossover from the Pride High comics and I can't do it before a certain point in the story line of that comic book to avoid spoiling certain things. Once I'm past that barrier, well... then the really hard part begins. I'm not anywhere near able to draw a comic book and not if or when I will be. I'll probably write the story though. Maybe I can go in on it with someone else who can get it drawn.

srqrebel

C'mon Dale... you can do it!

You draw fabulous cartoons.  Aren't comics just a large collection of cartoons, tied together by a common story line?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: dalebert on February 13, 2008, 08:40 AM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on February 13, 2008, 05:35 AM NHFT
It's back.

And much faster now, too.

Wait. Wasn't there something I needed to do on my side?

I sent you an email outlining the few differences with the new setup. Mainly just a different logfile location and the SSH key has changed.

dalebert

Puke

srqrebel

LOL... good one, Dale. ;D

Yesterday at work a young lesbian co-worker said something that brought to mind an interesting point.  She was saying that whatever girl she ends up marrying, will have to "buy the ring", as one of the conditions she imposes.

That made me think... what an interesting conundrum for gays.  Suppose the girl she falls in love with and wants to marry, is thinking the same way? :o   ;D ;D ;D

Caleb

My guess is that she's talking big ... but love has a way of softening these kinds of things.  ;)

Caleb

Dale, how do you do these cartoons? I know you have some sort of software. Is it linux compatible?

Caleb

dalebert

Quote from: Caleb on February 16, 2008, 11:55 AM NHFT
Dale, how do you do these cartoons? I know you have some sort of software. Is it linux compatible?

Inkscape and it's a Linux program.

Caleb

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: srqrebel on February 16, 2008, 07:55 AM NHFT

Yesterday at work a young lesbian co-worker said something that brought to mind an interesting point.  She was saying that whatever girl she ends up marrying, will have to "buy the ring", as one of the conditions she imposes.

That made me think... what an interesting conundrum for gays.  Suppose the girl she falls in love with and wants to marry, is thinking the same way? :o   ;D ;D ;D

An engagement ring, and such, is collateral to a contractal obligation to matrimony. The one that asks must provide the collateral asked of the other party.

dalebert

Caleb

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: srqrebel on February 16, 2008, 07:55 AM NHFT

Was she a lesbian before she met you?