• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anarchy in your Head Web Comics

Started by dalebert, October 20, 2007, 04:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Russell thought to do it, I just helped him get it up.

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 12, 2008, 05:31 PM NHFT

I'M to chicken to go there, were is KB when ya need him?

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 12, 2008, 05:31 PM NHFT

This just begs to be quoted out of context.

dalebert

I posted three of my toons here. It would be great if anyone wants to go and rate them. I think a devout Republican got hold of them first and rated them all one star. Hehe.

http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=1308

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on March 12, 2008, 11:20 PM NHFT
I posted three of my toons here. It would be great if anyone wants to go and rate them. I think a devout Republican got hold of them first and rated them all one star. Hehe.

http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=1308

You have to create an account to rate though.

Eli

I've been telling people on the con comittee I work with that our google add should read "Don't click, just type farpointcon.com"  Probably violates TOS though.

dalebert

Quote from: Eli on March 13, 2008, 10:14 AM NHFT
I've been telling people on the con comittee I work with that our google add should read "Don't click, just type farpointcon.com"  Probably violates TOS though.

Hehe. Good idea, but yeah, probably violates TOS. I wouldn't feel comfortable with it either because you're essentially trying to extract a service from someone without paying for it which seems at least distasteful if not fraud. But you bring up a good point. If you ever do see an Google ad from an organization that you like and support, it's a nice thing to just type in the URL and not click it.

Eli

You pay them to post lines of text.  Is it fraud if they post lines that aren't advantageous to them?

dalebert

It sounds like lawyer talk. If I entered into a contract with someone to offer a service based on a certain payment and they dodged around the wording of the contract to avoid paying me, I'd not be inclined to enter into any more contracts with that person.

Eli

True.  But then we aren't talking about a person are we?  We're talking about a government sheltered corporation.  Did you ever even interact with a person in this transaction?  Sorry don't mean to highjack your thread.

dalebert

Quote from: Eli on March 14, 2008, 08:10 AM NHFT
True.  But then we aren't talking about a person are we?  We're talking about a government sheltered corporation.  Did you ever even interact with a person in this transaction?  Sorry don't mean to highjack your thread.

I really don't mind but this probably does deserve its own thread so I started one in general.

Caleb

dalebert

Cool! Can I post one of those with my repost of your excellent article?

Quote from: Caleb on March 16, 2008, 12:41 AM NHFT

Caleb

if you want. i like the one where I'm looking away better. I hate my cheesy grins.

Pat K

Nice shirt, poor model choice.