• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anarchy in your Head Web Comics

Started by dalebert, October 20, 2007, 04:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

RattyDog

YAY Dale!! This is a wonderful cartoon and I love it so much!! Congratualtions!!

;D ;D

dalebert

Quote from: srqrebel on October 22, 2007, 09:47 AM NHFT
Great site, Dale!  I've added it to my favorites. +1 for your much needed efforts!

How about including the text of Kat's very well articulated KFP article (posted in the Lauren thread)... or at least a link to it.  The public desperately needs to be exposed to the hard-hitting sentiments expressed in that article.

I'm probably going to put a permanent link to KFP once I get the code worked out. Probably FTL also. That was a great article.

It's a blog, so I don't want to get too carried away editing specific entries, but I may try to make a cartoon that goes well with her article and link to it in the new entry.

dalebert

Here's a sneak teaser peak at the next cartoon for Anarchy in your Head.

Now in techni-color and smell-o-rama!

Quote from: srqrebel on October 22, 2007, 09:47 AM NHFT
How about including the text of Kat's very well articulated KFP article (posted in the Lauren thread)... or at least a link to it.  The public desperately needs to be exposed to the hard-hitting sentiments expressed in that article.

I'm doing this with this entry. It's about the judge in Lauren's case. Once I have the entry typed up, I'll post an update here.

Meanwhile, the site's been updated with a nicer (imo) format but it still has a few bugs. For instance, you can't post a comment.  :-\ I'm working on those as well.

P.S. There's not really smell-o-rama.  ;D

dalebert

Some big bugs have been addressed now. (Thanx J'Raxis). You should now be able to create a login and leave a comment if you like.

KBCraig

Much better! Now I can see the cartoon without the menu in the way. (Before, I had to resize my browser window to full screen.)

Great work, Dale.

dalebert

The 2nd cartoon is up. Just click the banner in my signature to visit it. Unofficial poll: who gets the analogy?

dalebert

Quote from: Sarah on October 25, 2007, 09:29 AM NHFT

Ya mean ol' Alice? 

Yes. I've had two of the four or so people I showed it to not recognize the reference.

Puke

The Jacks gave it away for me. It seems pretty obvious to me.
Good stuff.

dalebert

The next toon is up. Just click on my signature banner to visit the site and be reminded that you can now leave comments on the site!

Kat Kanning

LOL, good one :)  You're very talented with the artwork.

EJinCT

Good stuff again; very witty.  ;)

J’raxis 270145

dalebert

Thanx for the positive comments guys. I'd love them even more if they were on Anarchy In Your Head though.  ;D

Still zero comments except the one I posted.   :-\ Maybe a few comments would kind of be like that first slice of cake that makes everyone else feel comfortable to take a piece.

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on October 30, 2007, 10:17 AM NHFT
Still zero comments except the one I posted.   :-\ Maybe a few comments would kind of be like that first slice of cake that makes everyone else feel comfortable to take a piece.

That's because we are all commenting here.
I'll leave a comment on the blog though.

FTL_Ian

Comments are tough to come by.  FreeKeene has been around almost an entire year and it's very rare that stories receive comments.  Need more traffic, I guess.