• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anarchy in your Head Web Comics

Started by dalebert, October 20, 2007, 04:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

The code for my digg links seems to work fine on the site but seems to be messing up my RSS feeds. It looks like it invokes javascript. Is that why?

dalebert

The last I checked, the hits on the Julia cartoon were over 30,000 probably due to the display in the LRC Blog. Here's to hoping they will post more cartoons.

*crossing fingers*

dalebert

Woo hoo! My first semi-negative, not purely supportive comment. Actually it's just an honest question, but it's a start! It's on the first cartoon- one about Lauren's situation. Commence drama. Drama = traffic. Be gentle.  >:D

http://anarchyinyourhead.com/2007/10/24/lauren-canario-is-in-jail-but-her-mind-is-free/

P.S. The Julia Miranda cartoon was hit 56,540 times before finally getting pushed down off the page of the Lew Rockwell blog page. The Ron Paul cartoon is just short of 4,000.  :-\ All you Ron Paul fans are !!SUPPOSED!! to be forwarding that to all your friends, so they can tell two friends, and they can tell two friends, and so on, and so on...  ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on October 25, 2007, 09:26 AM NHFT
The 2nd cartoon is up. Just click the banner in my signature to visit it. Unofficial poll: who gets the analogy?

I got the reference. I think most people will also. :)

dalebert

Wow. I look forward to the day when my fans will line up to kick me in the virtual crotch. ...sigh. He's so lucky.  ;D

http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2007/11/its-like-realit.html

QuoteLast week I appeared "live" in the virtual world of Second Life to promote my new book. (Have I mentioned it?) My avatar (a character that looks like me) answered questions in a theater packed with other avatars. Then I let them come on stage and kick my in the 'nads.
- Scott Adams, author of the Dilbert comics

[youtube=425,350]jh_28EI4sME[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh_28EI4sME

Russell Kanning

ideas for court scene with lauren:

equal pound of flesh

prosecuter and judge just doing their jobs like the sheepdog and coyote in the looney tunes .... Lauren makes a good quiet sheep ... they return her to where she started as if .... "no harm done"

Lloyd Danforth

dalebert

Anarchy In Your Head - now with extra pink sprinkles!

Error helped me get my site updated with new graphics and color schemes and *cough* ads *cough cough*. So it's WAY better now!

I now owe him a cartoon for one of his websites so I must get some sleep so I can get started on it.
^-^

Kat Kanning

<dadaspeak on> me clicky <dadaspeak off>

Can't wait for the new cartoon!  It's so exciting having new people coming into the state all the time and bringing in new abilities :)

BTW, 'civil disobediance' category should be 'civil disobedience'.

dalebert

A running joke here is that I tell people I'm self-employed with a job that doesn't pay me anything. Well, now that has all changed. Since late last night, I have earned $2.15! Woo hoo! I'm gonna go buy a... a... almost a gallon of gas or something. I am now officially a professional cartoonist!  :occasion18:

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on November 10, 2007, 10:22 AM NHFT
A running joke here is that I tell people I'm self-employed with a job that doesn't pay me anything. Well, now that has all changed. Since late last night, I have earned $2.15! Woo hoo! I'm gonna go buy a... a... almost a gallon of gas or something. I am now officially a professional cartoonist!  :occasion18:

I hope you'll still talk to us little people, now that you've made the big time.  :D

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 10, 2007, 02:51 PM NHFT
I hope you'll still talk to us little people, now that you've made the big time.  :D

Uhm, excuse me, but... do I know you?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on November 10, 2007, 03:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 10, 2007, 02:51 PM NHFT

Uhm, excuse me, but... do I know you?

Kat Kanning

Maybe you need a donations link too  :D

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 10, 2007, 07:15 PM NHFT
Maybe you need a donations link too  :D

Yeah, I'm planning to add that- the "starving artist" link. haha. I can't get it all done at once.  :)