• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP: Reaching Ron Paul Activists

Started by d_goddard, October 24, 2007, 02:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

Want more liberty activists in NH? Chip In!
http://www.freestateproject.org/volunteer/donate

The focus of FSP's online campaign until the New Hampshire first-in-the-nation primary is to connect with the wave of activism surrounding the Ron Paul presidential bid. FSP's message to Ron Paul activists is here.

The FSP does not endorse any particular candidate; but does recognize than Ron Paul's supporters are highly active, and share many of the FSP's goals. Getting the information about the FSP to these activists can be done very cost-effectively via a targeted Google Ads campaign.

By meeting the advertising goal, we can achieve hundreds of thousands of impressions, and many thousands of activists will discover our Movement. Please help -- your generous support is needed now to capitalize on this opportunity!

d_goddard

It seems we have already met, and exceeded, the goal  8)
Feel free to continue with "above-the-top" contributions!!

In a few weeks the results, in terms of clicks and cost, will be known.
Maybe there will be a Round 2, if this bears the fruit it's expected to...

NCtoNH4Ron!

Why does the FSP not openly endorse any candidates?

I am a recent Free State member, living in NC.

I am coming to NH for a month or so to campaign for Dr Paul

I am looking to network with people before I come up.

I grew up in NH and look forward to moving back

Curtis

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: NCtoNH4Ron! on November 01, 2007, 08:31 PM NHFT

Curtis

Welcome to the forum Curtis....

OnGard4Liberty

Curtis

The answer is b/c the FSP's only goal is to get 20,000 libertarians to NH.  Do you have any plans to stay after you come up for the month?

cathleeninnh

Ron Paul is expending an awful lot of resources (some of them mine) energizing, identifying and even bringing like minded people to NH for the primary. I sure hope the FSP, while not endorsing, has at least some plan beyond crossing their fingers to get participants and movers as a result.

Cathleen

NCtoNH4Ron!

Quote from: OnGard4Liberty on November 01, 2007, 10:49 PM NHFT

Curtis

The answer is b/c the FSP's only goal is to get 20,000 libertarians to NH.  Do you have any plans to stay after you come up for the month?

I grew up in NH (2-13), am a new member of the Free State Project and plan on moving back for good in the next year or two

d_goddard

Quote from: cathleeninnh on November 02, 2007, 10:05 AM NHFT
I sure hope the FSP, while not endorsing, has at least some plan beyond crossing their fingers to get participants and movers as a result.
We've had a very active Google AdWords campaign for the past few weeks, funded by a ChipIn (which, by the way, met its target in under 2 days -- thanks to those who contributed!!)
http://freestateproject.org/intro/ron_paul

Personally, I'd like to see that campaign ratchet up even more, as Google Ads are extremely cost-effective compared to traditional media.

In addition, many of us are engaging people on other Ron Paul hubs, and some FSPers are handing out FSP info at Ron Paul meetups and rallies.

Dreepa

I strongly encourage people to wear FSP gear at Ron Paul events (outside of NH).. hand out FSP material.

There are 60K meetup people... easily 1000 of them or so are potential members if not ALL Of them.  We just need to spread the word.

For people coming up to NH please join Seattleliberty.org... we are trying to organize with them.

Also if you know anyone(FSP members) going to the Ron Paul Rally in Philadelphia please have them email me.

error

The Ron Paul event in Philadelphia has been moved, check your mail.

Dreepa

Quote from: error on November 02, 2007, 05:07 PM NHFT
The Ron Paul event in Philadelphia has been moved, check your mail.
to Valley Forge.. but that is not 100%.. I was just on the phone with one of those guys.

d_goddard

Wild. I went to 5th and 6th grade at Valley Forge. We lives like 3 blocks from the park. I used to (illegally) shoot off model rockets there.

Dreepa

Quote from: d_goddard on November 02, 2007, 08:23 PM NHFT
Wild. I went to 5th and 6th grade at Valley Forge. We lives like 3 blocks from the park. I used to (illegally) shoot off model rockets there.
really?

The wife grew up not too far from there.

I will be there (at Valley Forge) whether the event is near there or not.

d_goddard

Yep.
Valley Forge Elementary School.
Drive by and give the ol' place a showing of digitus impudicus for me.