• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

b-17

Started by bill rose, October 24, 2007, 01:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bill rose

bill rose

do you know any one who has cancer??
watch the world growing thing first then if that was "cool"
check this out

kola

I had malignant throat cancer. I refused chemo and radiation.

I did the Gerson Therapy in Mexico and I am in remission.

I ate raw organic cow spleen and raw cow liver. 

I also did Vit B17 (laetrile) injections and calf liver enzyme intramuscular injections.

B17 is banned in the USA. (it is a derivative of peach and plum pits.)

Kola

bill rose

i am happy made the right decision
b-17 is more effective as a preventive everyday or every other day thing before it developes that far
are you taking it now?
it only stays in the body for 80 min

what do you think of the other post about the repression science in our day and age?
the earth growing one??(neal adams)

truth no matter where it is, is always right
(yeah i know i am a 911 truther)

Romak

What is this about cyanide poisoning they say you can get from B-17? Ive got about two years worth of supply in house of B-17 but am still looking into the benefits before I give this to my family as a preventative measure. There isn't one case of cancer on either side of my family going back to my great grandparents, but its better safe.......Anyone know anything about the supposive link between B-17 and cyanide poisoning? Kola glad to hear you are doing better.

PattyLee loves dogs

>Anyone know anything about the supposive link between B-17 and cyanide poisoning?

The peach pits that people used to eat for laetrile also contain cyanide. Laetrile itself is not cyanide.

kola

There are cures for cancer but they have all been suppressed and will always be stifled. IMO Wilham Reich was the king of cancer cures and had it figured out and cured every cancer patient he treated. Big Gov put a quick end to it. 

The B17 I used is in a liquid form and is packaged in vials. B17 was popular in the 60's and 70's for cancer treatment but was quickly swept aside. The AMA/FDA made reports that is was toxic and had dangerous doses of cyanide. For our "safety" it was banned. I do not advise anyone or try to sell my success story to anyone because there are side effects to everything and people die from drinking water. It was my decision to take the path I took and IMO the side effects of chemo and radiation are much worse than most other methods.

I was a smoker so I guess I had I coming...self inflicted wound you might say. (smokers wake up and quit). But, I believe the best medicine is preventative... with clean food, water and love. There are no magic bullets. Good health, remission and REAL cures take a combination of fullfilling the mind body and spirit. There are no short cuts.

The Gerson Program is hardcore nutritionally based. The rest is up to the individual. Most people would rather die than change their eating habits or hug someone or show their love to others. 

It is a shame that millions of people will die from illnesses and disease. But since those programs are suppressed (and ridiculed) more folks will suffer and die. Instead they follow (like good little sheeple) and let "docturds" radiate them with megadoses of x-rays and/or succumb to the injection of lethal mustard gas(and other carcinogenic chemicals) into their veins and somehow believe this will cure them. Cancer is in the blood it is not in the tumor. You can radiate a tumor or cut it out but that does not get to the cause.

They will be a day when we will question why the hell we used chemo and rads and it will be stopped, like in the days of bloodletting. If you doubt what I write do some research on the history of the AMA, Rockefeller and the Big Pharm. We have all been duped. And they are a lot of people making tons of cash while people continue to suffer and die.

Kola

bill rose

learn  about it it stays in you system for only 80 min
no one has died from it
government lies
just like "tomkin bay" wikipedia it if you dont know
watch <end game> the movie on nov 1
alex jones
infowars.com
i eat it every day and feel great it gives me so much energy
and staying power

accept and move on 911truthers
dont get stuck on 911 look under the water not just the tip sticking through the water

if it saved my life i would be telling everyone
but i will never get cancer because i eat it everyday

Romak

What about it in tablet form? Is that what you are referring to when you say you eat it everyday, or are you actually getting your intake through apricots, etc.

RattyDog

Quote from: kola on October 24, 2007, 05:02 PM NHFT

I also did Vit B17 (laetrile) injections and calf liver enzyme intramuscular injections.

Kola

Oh my gosh Kola....I hadn't realized that you have been through this...thank heavens you knew better than to jump on the "maybe you'll live, maybe you'll die, either way we'll make money" train. I have watched this video....I'm so angry, I'm just so angry. Gov't does more to harm people than any disease or illness known to man. It's evil.

When I was a kid, 13 or something, I watched some study scientists had done in the area of dental research. They went to visit indigenous tribes on islands and places where refined sugar had not yet made it's way in to the diet (they went in the 40's). These people did not brush their teeth, they did not floss or get regular cleanings....but the dentist and doctors preforming these studies were puzzled and so excited to find that none of these people had tooth decay, tooth crowding, cavities of any kind, etc. They all had, big, white, shiny teeth. No problems whatsoever.

When, a few decades later, these same islands and tribes were revisited...refined sugar products and much of the rest of "western diet" had found them and the researchers were shocked to see what had happened. They found tooth decay and crowding and all of these other problems. Terrible infections, abscesses, gum disease and jaw infection and loss even death. The saddest part was, these people didn't have access to dental care and they suffered *greatly*. The movie said that in the northern most places they visited, the Inuit peoples, etc., the problem was so bad, the pain so great, that they attributed the growing rate of suicide in these tribes to people driven insane (not literally) with dental pain and infections...the pain was so great and so overwhelming and nonstop that people killed themselves to escape it. Now, that last part I don't know for sure about, this was an olllllllld movie, I can recall that they were speculating about the suicide.

But, the point is, our bodies are amazing...we are built to operate successfully on a certain balance in diet and nutrition...our mouth is filled with the enzymes/bacteria we need to have healthy smiles...we don't need the tooth brushing, etc...we just need to eat what we're supposed to and not eat super refined, processed crapfood. I mean, we're past that now....but I've made a huge effort i n th last couple of years to serve well balanced meals in my home. I cook everything because I love to cook...but I am much more careful with ingredients, use more natural/whole foods, etc. and much less processed food.

I believe entirely that cancer could be a deficiency disease. So much of the food we eat is fake...it just makes sense that there would be vitamins that have been a part of our diets since forever that we just no longer get at all. This was an awesome video. I am going to send this to everyone I know....how would you say, Kola, is the best way to get B17 into my system, as far as food...the almonds? Apricot seeds, etc?? I will google this.

It's disgusting to think of all the billions of dollars made by dicks who want people to keep getting sick with cancer. There are people living among us who are rolling in money...people who are powerful who would never give up that. People who KNOW that there are cures, that we could be saving people every day from slow and painful death....who will not ever let that happen because they are rich and fat and happy....that strikes me as a crime against humanity....it really does. You know, I am not promoting violence here....but sometimes I understand the reasons and urges behind the French Revolutionaries and the parading of the rich and powerful to the guillotine. Sometimes I delight in the thought that someday, sometime, some of these very very evil people might taste their own medicine...that maybe someday, some of them may have to pay dearly and know the suffering of the millions of people who could have been saved. What do you do with such a dog?? What do you do with someone so evil?? Drag them into the street, is what you do. Throw them out into the street like trash. I had a friend when I first moved to NH who was my bosom buddy, she was like my sister...her family was devastated by the loss of her mother due to cancer. Her mother struggled and fought for 8 long years, was sick and tired and gaunt and in pain for 8 years....only to die the day after Christmas in Oregon, where they had flown to try another "last ditch effort" treatment. I was glad for her passing, she had been such a trooper and had endured unfathomable pain. She only wanted to live for her kids and husband...I can't think about what she went through without crying...so much pain, so much hurt, so so much. That such a small and fragile little woman could live through all of that was so stunning, but god she did not want to leave her kids, she just wanted to be around for her kids. Oh man. What a very sad world...what a sad evil place.   :'( :'(

Anyway....that was a tangent. Kola.........I cannot express how very very happy I am that you are around and doing well. Thank goodness for your health...that is a wonderful story and I'm so glad you are okay.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on October 24, 2007, 05:02 PM NHFT

Kola

Wow Kola,

I'm so glad your better now! :)  One of my old neighbors went to Mexico for their arthritis and she was doing some kind of oxygen therapy but she said it only worked for a little while. :-\

Romak

As far as I know B-17 is not made in the USA because its illegal to do so. You can get it in tablet form from a pharmaceutical plant in Mexico.

Amigdalina
Cyto-Pharma of Mexico
Juan Carrasco 693, Fracc. Soler
Tijuana, B.C. 22105

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Romak on October 25, 2007, 09:38 AM NHFT
As far as I know B-17 is not made in the USA because its illegal to do so. You can get it in tablet form from a pharmaceutical plant in Mexico.

Amigdalina
Cyto-Pharma of Mexico
Juan Carrasco 693, Fracc. Soler
Tijuana, B.C. 22105

Check this site out Romak.  http://www.awesomeorder.com/cgi-bin/miva?/Merchant2/merchant.mv

RattyDog

Quote from: Romak on October 25, 2007, 09:38 AM NHFT

Have they made it illegal to sell *specifically* to thwart any attempt at using it to heal or prevent cancer?

bill rose

i trust no one with giving me something this important
in a tablet
i buy my pits
from apricotpower.com
and i process it myself   
i do not "sell" pit but i will give they to you
and you can give me something in trade
(home made cookies, or a non-profit donation, in my name)
give them a call at
1 800 got-pits
some sites sell junk and call it b-17
careful

heath freedom is our issue
liberty on all levels
lets bring it

truth never hurts anyone

infowars.com
has alot of truth
watch <end game>
on nov 1