• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

b-17

Started by bill rose, October 24, 2007, 01:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bill rose

does anyone know how to remove heavy metals from the body?
i am thinking about aluminum- oxide the city uses it to "filter"
the water
it is directly linked to altimerze
"the old person thing where you forget everything"
<i suck at spelling>

bill rose

i wish ivy would read this
but i think she might already know
oh well

Faber

A study of 178 cancer patients, published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 1982, saw no benefit in using laetrile ("Vitamin B-17"), and several patients had near-lethal levels of cyanide in their systems.  (Abstract found here).  My understanding is that this is the only scientific study done on B17 involving patients (Type II).

bill rose

"but to me who has lived a life of abuse and repression and even the slightest hint of things such as these is offensive, you do come across that way"

your quote from above

i am sorry about this i wish your life was better did you read the thread
did you read the testimonaial about how b-17 saved her
this is real no set up
she is an old member of your group

i am sorry your emotional past is going to stop you from finding the truth and may hurt your children

the next time you go to the doctor ask for the ingrediants from the last immunizations
he has to give you it by law
take it home and google every word
you will find mercury

mercury is linked to autisiom

the immunization give kids ADHA

i do not mean to give you a hard time just thought you would be more active
you made the effort to move here(a huge undertaking),
and all you have done is "phone bank for phil"
i like phil i want him to win it
is a good cause,
just a lot smaller than the massive under taking to move here
oh well

i know this is hard for you but for your kids sake medical liberty is very important
i am not calling you out but if i had cancer and i was not into kemo or death radiation i would want to get all the info oh well
this will be my last communication i am sorry you connfuse my concern for you and you family as

ivy's quote
"I personally feel that my medical situation as well as my family's is my own private business and no one else's and therefore I feel that is all I need to say about my entire situation.  Thank you for this information, although it is not the only natural cure for cancer.  I was actually kind of offended, Bill, the way you presented in the other thread about not reading this as if I were intentionally blowing you off, and then commenting about not immunizing my children as if I weren't a capable parent.  Are you even a parent at all?  Please do not tell me what to do to my children or how to raise my children.  Your condescending comments IMO are more psychologically controlling than any suggestion the government may have about immunizations.  I give you the benefit of the doubt, Bill, knowing how passionate you are and realizing that perhaps in your passion you do not realize that you come across as forceful, controlling, and condescending, but to me who has lived a life of abuse and repression and even the slightest hint of things such as these is offensive, you do come across that way."

i can tell you are a strong mom and a good protector
emotions are fun
they help us
but they may be stopping you from getting imformation that could save you and your kids

e mail me personally if you want to talk more
but i do not want a conflict
i want to help you
entering@mail.com

your friend

do you know about the "end game" movie?
it could save your life
but oh well
it is you "own private business" and i never talk about mine
so i will not ask you about yours

Raineyrocks

Quote from: bill rose on October 27, 2007, 09:05 AM NHFT

"but to me who has lived a life of abuse and repression and even the slightest hint of things such as these is offensive, you do come across that way"

your quote from above

i am sorry about this i wish your life was better did you read the thread
did you read the testimonaial about how b-17 saved her
this is real no set up
she is an old member of your group

i am sorry your emotional past is going to stop you from finding the truth and may hurt your children

the next time you go to the doctor ask for the ingrediants from the last immunizations
he has to give you it by law
take it home and google every word
you will find mercury

mercury is linked to autisiom

the immunization give kids ADHA

i do not mean to give you a hard time just thought you would be more active
you made the effort to move here(a huge undertaking),
and all you have done is "phone bank for phil"
i like phil i want him to win it
is a good cause,
just a lot smaller than the massive under taking to move here
oh well

i know this is hard for you but for your kids sake medical liberty is very important
i am not calling you out but if i had cancer and i was not into kemo or death radiation i would want to get all the info oh well
this will be my last communication i am sorry you connfuse my concern for you and you family as

ivy's quote
"I personally feel that my medical situation as well as my family's is my own private business and no one else's and therefore I feel that is all I need to say about my entire situation.  Thank you for this information, although it is not the only natural cure for cancer.  I was actually kind of offended, Bill, the way you presented in the other thread about not reading this as if I were intentionally blowing you off, and then commenting about not immunizing my children as if I weren't a capable parent.  Are you even a parent at all?  Please do not tell me what to do to my children or how to raise my children.  Your condescending comments IMO are more psychologically controlling than any suggestion the government may have about immunizations.  I give you the benefit of the doubt, Bill, knowing how passionate you are and realizing that perhaps in your passion you do not realize that you come across as forceful, controlling, and condescending, but to me who has lived a life of abuse and repression and even the slightest hint of things such as these is offensive, you do come across that way."

i can tell you are a strong mom and a good protector
emotions are fun
they help us
but they may be stopping you from getting imformation that could save you and your kids

e mail me personally if you want to talk more
but i do not want a conflict
i want to help you
entering@mail.com

your friend

do you know about the "end game" movie?
it could save your life
but oh well
it is you "own private business" and i never talk about mine
so i will not ask you about yours

Sorry to butt in here and I really don't know who you are Bill, but what makes you think Ivy needs your guidance?  And also who are you to count how many active things anyone has done since they've moved here?  In one tone you sound nice and concerned and in the other you sound like your watching Ivy's every move and waiting to move in for the "kill" with your judgmental words!
I've had my kids immunized and maybe it wasn't the best decision but it was mine to make, not yours or anyone elses.
Emotions are fun?  You've got to be kidding!  Emotions are all kinds of things not just fun!
You never talk about your private business yet your sure trying to put Ivy's out here on the board, what's your problem?

bill rose

she talked about her kids
i am trying to make it relevent
that was my last com to ivy
untill she gets in touch with me
entering@mail.com

have you been to
inforwars.com
watch the {end game trailer} i think you will like it

ivy is a good mom and protector
i like her

bill rose

sorry ivy

read one post above your last one^^
did you see the end game trailer??
you never said? if you did or not?
i dont want you so upset sorry
i will try not to talk to you sorry
for trying to give you info you should put me on ignore and i will
never mention you....deal??

above this post you will find me saying
i believe you are a good parent
and a strong protector

i still like you as an liberty ally

keep it real
fight the power
Steve miller band forever

bill rose

i like you ivy
ignorance is your right
i will try not to talk to you on this site anymore
i dont think your helping any one by saying i was attacking you personally i am not
i will try not to talk to you on this site anymore

good luck with the jello

remember the answer to "1984 is 1776"

but you probably dont want to know about either of those
oh well
i will see you tue.
the roses smell fine

your friend in truth
bill

Lloyd Danforth

Ivy, you're wasting valuable leaf raking time responding to this guy ;D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: bill rose on October 24, 2007, 01:12 AM NHFT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh2od6q7lD8

part one

"a world without cancer" 

I read this book when I was in college.  It was real interesting.  I eat apricot kernels when I think of it.

EJinCT

IME, health is dependant on lifestyle and personal outlook, not only about what one ingests.

PUR makes some excellent water filters.

http://www.purwater.com/

Hanna Kroeger (Herbologist) has formulated some excellent homeopathic remedies for those interested in that path.

http://www.hannasherbshop.com/contents_c1.html

Spirulina is another great tool for detoxing as long as a proper regimen is followed.

http://www.spirulina.com/

There are many forms of healing, to all types of ailments, if one is open minded enough to try them.

PattyLee loves dogs

Quotedoes anyone know how to remove heavy metals from the body?

Sure, you use EDTA, it's used for treatment of lead poisoning. You can't use it all the time, though; for one thing, some  heavy metals are necessary nutrients (e.g. molybdenum).

It's easy to get a screw-on activated charcoal filter for your tap, then you don't drink the aluminum etc. in the first place (No one's really proved that Al caused Alzheimer's... it's just associated. Doesn't help anything, though, so why drink it.)

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: telomerase on October 28, 2007, 04:49 PM NHFT
Quotedoes anyone know how to remove heavy metals from the body?

Sure, you use EDTA, it's used for treatment of lead poisoning. You can't use it all the time, though; for one thing, some  heavy metals are necessary nutrients (e.g. molybdenum).

It's easy to get a screw-on activated charcoal filter for your tap, then you don't drink the aluminum etc. in the first place (No one's really proved that Al caused Alzheimer's... it's just associated. Doesn't help anything, though, so why drink it.)

telomerase,

Is EDTA used as a food preservative? or am I thinking of something else...

EJinCT

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: EJinCT on October 28, 2007, 08:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on October 28, 2007, 08:03 PM NHFT
Is EDTA used as a food preservative?

Yes it is.  ;)

Thanks to you and telomerase I now finally understand why it is "bad"