• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

b-17

Started by bill rose, October 24, 2007, 01:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Faber on October 31, 2007, 06:49 PM NHFT
Remember to protect your precious bodily fluids ;D

What on earth are you implying? ;D

Tom Sawyer

Grain alcohol and rainwater.  ;D

Raineyrocks

As usual, I'm confused! ::)

Tom Sawyer

From Dr. Strangelove

Brigadier General Jack D. Ripper (played by Sterling Hayden) is a delusional commander of a United States Air Force base who initiates an Air Force attack plan to strike the Soviet Union with nuclear weapons. He hopes to thwart what he believes is a Communist conspiracy which threatens to 'sap and impurify' the 'precious bodily fluids' of the American people with fluoridated water which he believes has caused his impotence.

Faber

Sorry.  It's a reference to Dr. Strangelove, by Stanley Kubrick.  From Reason Magazine (http://www.reason.com/news/show/34920.html):

In the 1964 movie Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, General Jack D. Ripper launches a nuclear strike against the Soviet Union to stop the Communist infiltration that he fears will "sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids." In the 1960s, moviegoers instantly recognized that Ripper's character was a parody of a right-wing paranoid. It was a leftist highbrow swipe at the John Birch Society's (JBS) opposition to the campaign to fluoridate community water supplies in the 1950s.

Raineyrocks

Oh okay, I get it now, thanks guys! :)   

Tom Sawyer

And remember no fighting in the war room.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 31, 2007, 07:10 PM NHFT
And remember no fighting in the war room.

Okay even though I don't understand what that means either. :)  No, I haven't been drinking.  I just think that I get confused very easily sometimes. :)

Faber

[youtube=425,350]29czSGSPE7k[/youtube]

The movie is a classic :)

Raineyrocks

Oh well that explains everything!  I've never seen the movie. :D  Thanks!

Faber

Hmmm, so General Ripper was right!  :o

Raineyrocks

Quote from: BaneOfTheBeast on November 01, 2007, 04:26 PM NHFT
Rainey - I was looking up some infor on milk and soy milk.
Apparently you should cut your consumption of soy milk too  :( (I love the stuff and I'm not going to be drinking it anymore either)
It contains GOITROGENS something that depress thyroid function.

I just stumbled across it, but I thought I'd let you know!

Check it out: http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=968566

I hate soy milk and hardly ever drink regular milk.  I drink tons of water, I love it.  I have read about soy being "bad" for the thyroid.  Thanks again and I have to say I think it is so nice of you to think of me when you come upon this information. ;D
Who knows maybe you will run into something that will totally cure me? That would be so neat! :)

Pat K

"There is no such thing as Soy Milk!
It is Soy juice! How do I know this,
because there are no Soy Tities."

Lewis Black

EJinCT

In regards to all of this advice; use discernement. Everyone has a unique body chemistry and substances can effect us in unique ways. What may be true for one, may, or may not, be true for another.

Aside from a healthy diet, don't forget to keep yourself properly rested, have a positive attitude and whenever you can grab 15 minutes in the sunshine, take it.  ;)

bill rose

vit D is a huge thing

if you care about your family you will find
end game and watch it

infowars.com

watch the end game trailer

end game