• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is Disney satanic?

Started by Raineyrocks, October 24, 2007, 09:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

YouTube - Satanic Disney

Interesting stuff and I've looked at the cases I have and he's right but how come my 22 year old daughter isn't "ruined" from watching these Disney movies since she was little? :-\

I'd love to hear your view points on this video! :)

dalebert

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 24, 2007, 09:50 AM NHFT
Is DIsney satanic?

How can you say such an offensive thing? I like Satan! ... as a fictional character of course. Also, you should capitalize proper names. :)

Interesting stuff and I've looked at the cases I have and he's right but how come my 22 year old daughter isn't "ruined" from watching these Disney movies since she was little? :-\

If it's true, the reason she isn't ruined is because Satan is actually a champion of anarchy which is a more moral position that authoritarianism.

dalebert

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on October 24, 2007, 09:58 AM NHFT
Is DIsney satanic?

How can you say such an offensive thing? I like Satan! ... as a fictional character of course. Also, you should capitalize proper names. :)

If it's true, the reason she isn't ruined is because Satan is actually a champion of anarchy which is a more moral position that authoritarianism.

I don't capitalize any names unless I feel like it, it's an ocd thing, sorry! :)   

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on October 24, 2007, 10:03 AM NHFT
YouTube - Satanic Disney

I forgot to ask. What video?

Oh shit, my bad!  Thanks Dalebert I will put up the link. :)

Raineyrocks

dalebert

Here it is embedded for convenience.

[youtube=425,350]fWZYiADYtHE[/youtube]

It was really entertaining. I've heard stories about the developers at Disney hiding little things just to see if they can get away with it. I'm sure it's not just the gay people doing it but there are a LOT of gay employees at Disney.

He said about Eisner divorced and married a guy. What?! How did this happen without me hearing about it? I'm skeptical.
:o

SethCohn

Oh, I thought you meant this one...

[youtube=425,350]PW2GhoItKkw[/youtube]

dalebert

toowm

The pinga on the cover of the Little Mermaid was done be a disgruntled employee, and later changed. I'm surprised he didn't mention the children's toy from the Lion King -- it was a see-and-say. When you played the Rafiki (baboon monkey) it sounded like he said "squash bananas up his arse."  http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/rafiki.asp We were at an extended family Christmas party and a 5 year old kept on playing it, making the adults laugh, yet he didn't get it.

I'm constantly amazed at Christians who revile Disney while supporting our government.

kola

television, disney, hollywood etc is ALL satanic (little c for satanic)

a tool to induce the matrix.

kola

Puke

Lucifer rocks!

Disney on the other hand...

Caveat, Pixar is pretty good.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: SethCohn on October 24, 2007, 11:07 AM NHFT
Oh, I thought you meant this one...

[youtube=425,350]PW2GhoItKkw[/youtube]

Wow, that one leaves little for the imagination!  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: toowm on October 24, 2007, 02:37 PM NHFT
The pinga on the cover of the Little Mermaid was done be a disgruntled employee, and later changed. I'm surprised he didn't mention the children's toy from the Lion King -- it was a see-and-say. When you played the Rafiki (baboon monkey) it sounded like he said "squash bananas up his arse."  http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/rafiki.asp We were at an extended family Christmas party and a 5 year old kept on playing it, making the adults laugh, yet he didn't get it.

I'm constantly amazed at Christians who revile Disney while supporting our government.

Remember the Teletubby, ( I think that was the name), show and when the dolls came out for sale when of them said, "faggot, faggot"?

Lloyd Danforth

I remember going to Disney Cartoons thinking they were made just for us, not realizing my parents had seen them, although not as young  as I was when I did.  They used to bring them back to theaters about every 5 years to catch  another group of youths.  I guess VCR and DVD  has changed that.