• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Livin' off THE GRID

Started by Riddler, October 24, 2007, 04:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

In an attempt to get further away from oil, I'm installing a solar hot water system to supplement existing oil-fired boiler/indirect hot water;  coupled w/ an outdoor wood boiler I installed last year, my oil consumption will be Very LOwwwww.  Anybody heating w/ strictly wood or have a sloar system here? It's starting to make a comeback since Jimmy Carter instituted miriad grants & incentives in '76. Then in the 80's & 90's, w/ cheap oil,  noone gave a shite. Dif. story now

bill rose

i like you your karma is low

funny board huh??

i have lots of info are you close to manch on valley st just pass the jail on the right is the solar room

(i bumped you k up one)

there is a lot of info on the web

do you have on now or are you looking for info??

Riddler

Quote from: bill rose on October 24, 2007, 04:54 PM NHFT
i like you your karma is low

funny board huh??

i have lots of info are you close to manch on valley st just pass the jail on the right is the solar room

(i bumped you k up one)
there is a lot of info on the web

do you have on now or are you looking for info??

Jesus Bill, I'm proud of my -Karma!! didn't you know I'm SMITEMAN??

Anyway, yeah this board is "funny", (not in the ha ha way, tho)..... some of these people prob. stay up all nite, so they can smite me every hour on the hour...

I do know of the place on Valley St. I talked w/ Scott over there last wk. for some parts. I have about everthing I need, just have to mount the panels ( not looking forward to that)

Riddler

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 24, 2007, 05:50 PM NHFT
http://shtfdaily.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=9949d94041157f93d8be51ade7762ab8;

http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?board=15.0

Pardon me, I guess I misunderstood:
General Discussion
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Figgered this fell into the doomsday-speak often found on this board.
Thanks for the input, anyway

Lloyd Danforth

Kat and I were wondering which one of you clowns would come back with this response.  I posted the links thinking you might not know about them.  You're welcome.

Riddler

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 24, 2007, 06:18 PM NHFT
Kat and I were wondering which one of you clowns would come back with this response.  I posted the links thinking you might not know about them.  You're welcome.
No. Thank you. I'm sure I earned another smite point for my troubles. E-Allen's got nothing on me.

Riddler

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 24, 2007, 06:18 PM NHFT
BTW, not for nuthin'; a little dialog might make your suggestions a wee more appreciated, instead of taken as a shrug-off gesture.

Lloyd Danforth

You're probably right.  I may have been setting a trap for you subconsciously.  You might not be a clown.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 24, 2007, 07:28 PM NHFT
You're probably right.  I may have been setting a trap for you subconsciously.  You might not be a clown.  I never bother with that Karma stuff.

Riddler

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 24, 2007, 07:28 PM NHFT
You're probably right.  I may have been setting a trap for you subconsciously.  You might not be a clown.

You got a problem with clowns? What if I made my living w/ Ringling? So I'm funny to you? funny how? I amuse you? ( don't get into a snit..think movie quote) You may possibly be offending someone on this board. Perhaps Caleb can give you a talking to... 

Lloyd Danforth

Rosie the Riveter

Scary, yes, but solar power is cool....

So does that make him a Cool Scary Clown?

Lloyd Danforth

dan_sayers

If you wanted to go solar, where would you buy your equipment? I've always wondered this.