• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Wanted: Walking Liberty Half Dollars

Started by Fragilityh14, October 24, 2007, 07:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragilityh14

Hey-

I've taken to buying silver...in part for saving money with which to move to NH, and in part for general security (I hope to have enough money to not have to sell off all the silver I accumulate between now and moving.

To keep things interesting I am trying to do some collecting. I am interested in Walking Liberty coins between 1916 and 1936 on the offchance anyone has some. Interested in any type of silver for the right price. Also, if anyone has any coin collecting books for small denomination coins without that many coins in them, I may be interested in that as well.

actually if anyone has silver of any sort their interested in and willing to ship across the country you may as well give me a price quote ;)

as of now I'm at about 10 ounces of silver in under a month, I hope to have at least 100 ounces of silver and at least a quarter or half ounce in gold coins by the time I move in a year and a half or so...being as I am now very interested in silver collecting hopefully I can have a lot more than that ;)

its like being able to buy things without feeling guilty about it, because if I have less money than I wish for having bought silver it means I'm saving said money.

PowerPenguin

I have a couple in that time range, but I don't have access to them as they are 1,100 mi away right now. Ask me again in January if you still need some and we'll talk ;)