• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Talk Radio Station Calling Guide -- HELP NEEDED!

Started by FTL_Ian, July 17, 2007, 11:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dawn

Awesome!

Would you send an email reminder to email to tune in and call in, etc.?

FTL_Ian

Thanks!

I will probably be posting a message about it to the Free Talk Live updates list that week.  I will also make a point of coming here and posting a reminder as the start date is subject to change based on the Red Sox.

Perhaps I'll also post it to the Monadnock Porcupines list.

Puke

FTL_Ian

Baseball season is over and WKBK in Keene is signing on with us starting this Saturday, Nov. 3rd!   8)

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Puke on August 15, 2007, 06:20 PM NHFT
Sweet! I hope the Red Sox lose hard!  >:D

Awwwwwww too bad for you. I'm glad your hopes were dashed.  ;D

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 29, 2007, 12:13 PM NHFT
Baseball season is over and WKBK in Keene is signing on with us starting this Saturday, Nov. 3rd!   8)

For Mon - Sat or just a few days to start?

FTL_Ian

d_goddard

FreeKeene.com and Free Talk Live -- curing the Cancer of Communism in New Hampshire, at its very source!!

Go FTL!!!

:wav:

I hope those Keene Communists Robertson, Weed, and of course The Butcher of Keene, all love their new Saturday evening radio programming  ;D

FTL_Ian

Now that "The Pulse" is on in the Upper Valley, they have snatched the Red Sox from WNTK.  That means that when "The Pulse" comes on in Keene they will try to snatch the Sox from WKBK.  If they are successful that will open a nice opportunity for us to take over weeknights.   8),

FTL_Ian

It is also interesting to mention that Liberty oriented programming ( Free Talk Live and Gardner Goldsmith) will be available on both competing talk stations, in both markets (Keene and The Upper Valley).   >:D

Puke

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on October 29, 2007, 12:16 PM NHFTAwwwwwww too bad for you. I'm glad your hopes were dashed.  ;D

:(

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 29, 2007, 12:13 PM NHFT
Baseball season is over and WKBK in Keene is signing on with us starting this Saturday, Nov. 3rd!   8)

:)