• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LSF Fundraising Ideas?

Started by Michael Fisher, June 15, 2005, 02:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I just posted this on the Jobs and Networking- Auction area:

OK Dave.

I'm offering three libertarian? booklets from the seventies.? I meant to sell them at Porcfest but forgot.? I have several of each.

1) The Paper Trip, 2nd edition.? How to create a phony identity.
2) The Lawless State, by Karl Hess, 30 pages.
3) Economic Depressions, causes and cures, by Dr. Murray Rothbard, 30 pages.

All three: $5.00, plus $.85 postage.? I'll send the 5 bucks to the Liberty Scholarship Fund.
They didn't cost this much in the 70's, but, yer buy'in nostalgia, here!
Email me for an address.
lrdan4th@aol.com  RE: lib lit

Lloyd Danforth

PM me and I'll give you my address.  I've run across some more ancient libertarian flyers to throw in.
First hit on this in the month since I've made the offer.
Thanks Scott

Lloyd

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 15, 2006, 03:22 PM NHFT
On its way, Lloyd.

Scott sent me some bucks and I sent out his stuff and made a payment to the LSF thru Paypal.
Thanks Scott!
Lloyd

Rochelle

As far as funds go, how often is the fund counter on the LSF website updated? I've arranged to donate $15 every month, but I can't tell if it's actually moving up..which is kinda disappointing because one of the perks of donating to this sort of thing is getting to watch it roll up each month and say, "There's my little contribution to getting rid of schools!"

So, when's it updated?

cathleeninnh

Golly, I didn't even know we had a fund counter on the website. January's donations total $223. Thank you very much for yours, Rochelle.

Cathleen

AlanM

As a regular program at the coffee shop, Scott and I plan on having an evening when a portion of all proceeds will be donated to the LSF. The exact details have not been worked out yet. We hope to have it in conjunction with a homeschooling/alternative education series.

Kat Kanning

Cool Alan!

Mike Fisher does the LSF webpage, btw.

ravelkinbow

A booksigning would be fun!  We would come, gotta do it on a weekend though