• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hurray Trick or Treatin'

Started by Rosie the Riveter, October 27, 2007, 07:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie the Riveter

We're going to trick or treat in our Manchvegas neighborhood tomorrow. We have a disco diva complete with giant afro, a cow girl with a cute hat, holster and cap guns and a cute little cow  ;D My kids are funny, creative and cute...

Rosie the Riveter

Rosie the Riveter

I had a blast today out with the kids...me sporting my Ron Paul t-shirt.

Back at the house,in our candy bowl, Amos, lined the outer edge with the Ron Paul business cards and it was great to see the kids taking them along with their candy. So with that and the 2x4s on the lawn and the great Ron Paul REVOLUTION sign I think we got the message across to the parents while sharing the candy with the kids.

EJinCT

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on October 28, 2007, 05:13 PM NHFT
Back at the house,in our candy bowl, Amos, lined the outer edge with the Ron Paul business cards and it was great to see the kids taking them along with their candy.

Ingenious.  :clap:

Amos Keag

Thanks.  I was actually shocked that it worked.

The first kid just took a candy and a card, and the rest followed...it was almost magical.

Kat Kanning

Did they need firemaking materials or something?  ;D  :campfire:

Lloyd Danforth