• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

my cats are just so cute

Started by Friday, October 28, 2007, 08:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Cute cats :)  Glad you're back!

You have a cat named Russell? LOL!

41mag

He's not a non-violent type though.  :)

Kat Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 19, 2007, 08:44 AM NHFT

I wish my cats knew what contentment was, they are always too busy trying to find somewhere to piss, puke, and shit in the basement.  We scrub it down everyday, spend time with them because the family room is down there and it's still just not enough for them I guess. ::)

Maybe she was strung out on the catnip in the scratchy thing.  Try drugging the cats  ;D

David

Your bobtail is cute 41 mag.  I noticed he doesn't look very big.  Was he young, or are they as a breed small.  The bobtail I used to have was always petite compared to some cats.   :'(  I gotta stay away from this tread.  I miss my baby, (cat). 

Kat Kanning

Puke

Awwww!
[youtube=425,350]z3U0udLH974[/youtube]

Jim Johnson

The Translation is funny too.   ;D

[youtube=425,350]1JynBEX_kg8[/youtube]

Kat Kanning

Boy, Alice sure stared when I played that.  I guess she understood what they were saying.

Friday

Ezme understood it, too.  She not only stared intently at the computer speaker, she put her face up to it as if looking for the cats hidden inside.  ^-^

TackleTheWorld

Yep, Ivan stood between the stereo speakers looking half expectant-half disapointed.  Where are those cats?

Kat Kanning

Maybe it was kitty pillow talk  :o

41mag

Quote from: David on November 21, 2007, 03:21 PM NHFT
Your bobtail is cute 41 mag.  I noticed he doesn't look very big.  Was he young, or are they as a breed small.  The bobtail I used to have was always petite compared to some cats.   :'(  I gotta stay away from this tread.  I miss my baby, (cat). 
He didn't live very long.  He was only about 6 months when he died.  Vet said internal bleeding and fluid in the lungs.   :'(

KBCraig

Quote from: 41mag on November 19, 2007, 08:47 AM NHFT
Here's a picture of my cat Ziggy after he jumped into a bucket of water.   ;D

I recognize that look. He's plotting your death for taking his picture.

It will come quietly in the night, when you least expect it, but it will be bloody and violent.

You've been warned.  >:D

Puke

TackleTheWorld

So that's why I can't remember phone numbers anymore.