• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

need to select (1) tax accountant and (2) storage

Started by D Stewart, October 30, 2007, 05:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

D Stewart

Crossposted from FSP Forums Welcome Wagon.

In preparation for my move to NH, your input on the following two requrements would be most helpful.  I would prefer personal recommendations by PM to someone rattling off a list of facilities that they know of (at least with requirement 1... requirement 2 I will take what I can get).  I will provide a summary of responses (minus comments, if you so state) for others' benefit once complete.

1. I need to identify a friendly and trustworthy accountant in the general vicinity of the Dartmouth / Lakes region (although I am flexible in this regard) who can provide advice and services on (most of) the following issues competently and cheaply:

-- basic tax preparation and review
-- AMT issues
-- timberland holdings (in NH) and asociated entities and tax accounting
-- single member LLCs, consulting services and associated tax accounting
-- dependent care / long term medical expenses tax accounting

2. I need to identify cheap but secure storage unit(s) prefer 24x7 gated access ideally in the Grafton County area or I-91 corridor south of White River Jct (NH or VT OK, or even towards Lakes region if good pricing).  I am looking at larger units only, or at least price / unit area that reflects large unit pricing.  I do not need climate control, although might decide to get climate control on some units depending on the price / sq ft difference.

Thanks in advance.

d_goddard

Welcome to NHFree!
If you haven't yet, be sure to join the Liberty Alliance:
http://nhliberty.org/join