• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Started by Friday, October 31, 2007, 08:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on October 31, 2007, 06:16 PM NHFT
Those slips of paper better be wrapped around CANDY, or you're really asking to be TP'ed....

Hmmmmmm and just how do you know about this
TP hooliganism, eh Sandy?

Friday

I watch the Simpsons.   :D

I never TP'ed anybody;  even as a child, I understood the concept of property rights.  Then again, nobody ever gave me a political flier when I went Trick Or Treating! 

Pat K

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on October 31, 2007, 06:34 PM NHFT

I never TP'ed anybody;  even as a child, I understood the concept of property rights.  Then again, nobody ever gave me a political flier when I went Trick Or Treating! 

Do you think it was a good idea though?  Gosh my dogs are growling, why?  I hope somebody is home now!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 31, 2007, 06:40 PM NHFT

Do you think it was a good idea though?  Gosh my dogs are growling, why?  I hope somebody is home now!

Well, Gee, there goes my silence!  At first I was glad someone came home but it was my 17 and 19 yr old and they got into a bad fight trick or treating so I've heard screaming and yelling for the past few minutes!  Now they hate each other! ::)

Raineyrocks

Yahoo!  I just got a Reeses peanut butter cup and a Milky Way bar!

See, I sit home and relax while the kids are getting me snacks for the movie I'm going to watch later. :bdance2:

Russell Kanning

our witch hunt was unsuccessful .... we couldn't find anything flying overhead, but airplanes every half hour or so
we had a nice fire and Kat told ghost stories

Russell Kanning

I was on the giving and receiving end of many tp insidents.
I was safe ... as long as I could outrun my friend.

Tom Sawyer

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 31, 2007, 07:54 PM NHFT
our witch hunt was unsuccessful .... we couldn't find anything flying overhead, but airplanes every half hour or so
we had a nice fire and Kat told ghost stories

I wanted to join you guys for that but it's just so far and I didn't want to have to drive all the way back late at night falling asleep at the wheel. Sounds fun!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 01, 2007, 10:24 AM NHFT

They look so cute!  Do you have 4 kids?   :)  I was just asking because some of them could've been your kid's friends.  Superman doesn't look to thrilled.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on October 31, 2007, 05:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on October 31, 2007, 04:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on October 31, 2007, 10:09 AM NHFT
My costume is going to be my avatar!

I thought you were going to put your costume in your avatar. All I see is a cute blonde. :)

Yeah...Cute Blonde from Hell...AHHHHHHHHH! (Sam Kinison)

Oh gosh, I remember that guy he was so annoying.  Anyways I was delivered to earth by a stork from heaven. :angel4:
My 10 year son took that picture of me "spacing out" while I was wondering what to respond to a post on here. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 01, 2007, 12:08 PM NHFT

They look so cute!  Do you have 4 kids?   :)  I was just asking because some of them could've been your kid's friends.  Superman doesn't look to thrilled.

Just one, white mask.  :)

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 01, 2007, 01:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on November 01, 2007, 12:08 PM NHFT

Just one, white mask.  :)

Hey!! When you speak of the lad, say William President of the undergound!

White mask indeed.

Tom Sawyer