• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Endless Whining

Started by shyfrog, October 31, 2007, 06:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

Here goes...

Today is my 17th wedding anniversary (yes...Halloween. I dressed as a groom and she dressed as a bride, not the other way around). I'm 2,347 miles away from my wife. Can I just tell you how much that really sucks!

Ok, had to get that off my chest.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: shyfrog on October 31, 2007, 06:58 PM NHFT
Here goes...

Today is my 17th wedding anniversary (yes...Halloween. I dressed as a groom and she dressed as a bride, not the other way around). I'm 2,347 miles away from my wife. Can I just tell you how much that really sucks!

Sure you can tell me how much it sucks and I believe you! :)  I'm just a little confused why your dressed up as bride and groom if your far away from each other.   I'm a little afraid to do this but Happy Anniversary!  I hope that didn't make you feel worse. :)

shyfrog

Thanks  ;D

No, originally, on our wedding night, we dressed as a groom and bride  :P

Raineyrocks

Quote from: shyfrog on October 31, 2007, 07:15 PM NHFT
Thanks  ;D

No, originally, on our wedding night, we dressed as a groom and bride  :P

:duh:  I'm sorry I should have been able to figure that out!

Kat Kanning

Aww, that's too bad you're so far apart!  Maybe phone sex would help.

shyfrog

LOL...no. That kind of thing just gets her irate, pissed, grumpy, and downright mean.
She doesn't do fantasy sex...  ::)

Tom Sawyer

I guess "less is not more"  ;)

Sorry you're missing your wife.

Rochelle

:(
That's sucky. Do you guys both have webcams? Using Skype is almost like having a real life conversation...though it takes about 10 times as much chatting to make up for what can be accomplished with one real hug (for example...), it's an improvement.

I hope you guys'll be together in real life again soon....preferably in NH :)

Friday

cathleeninnh

Quote from: shyfrog on October 31, 2007, 07:56 PM NHFT
LOL...no. That kind of thing just gets her irate, pissed, grumpy, and downright mean.
She doesn't do fantasy sex...  ::)

Then she isn't doing her part correctly.

Cathleen

Kat Kanning

EJinCT

Quote from: shyfrog on October 31, 2007, 06:58 PM NHFT
Here goes...

Congrats!  :)

Look on the bright side; it could be worse, and at least, you have something to look forward to.  ;)

shyfrog

She went and got a Tattoo yesterday. She said it didn't hurt enough. hmmm
It's "satori" in kanji. On her wrist.