• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anyone selling 'Rands?

Started by Rochelle, November 02, 2007, 08:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rochelle

'Cause I'm looking to buy 1/2 oz to 1 oz coins. Figured I'd ask here before going elsewhere :)

Dave Ridley

I have a Rand one ouncer you can have for today's spot price... $795 flat.

we can probably swap next time I see you.   

Rochelle

Sure, sounds good :).

my husband just told me Gold went through $800...is $795 still the price :P?

error

Holy FORK, it's at 806.00 FRN's!

error

penguins4me

Re: gold prices

Some seemingly smart people claim that there will be at least one sharp drop in the price of precious metals before they complete their trip to the moon. In short, the ideas is that in order to cover trade positions and the like, when the first *major* market meltdown waves hit, folks will sell what they have in order to cover their positions; supposedly, many of these outfits have gold and other metals, which when sold all of a sudden, will slap the price of precious metals down... right before they skyrocket again.

I'm just getting started on learning the basics of economics, so take that for what it's worth - not much. Until the price of metals dips again, though, I'll be socking money away for a well and off-grid pump equipment, just in case.

Dave Ridley

yes rochelle yer locked in at 795 on my end...assuming you still want to buy.  I'd need a final answer by 11:59 pm Nov 3

Rochelle

Yes, I'll take it. Just gimme some time to Transfer some money from various bank accounts ;)

penguins4me

... now that I'm a little more awake... Dada, I apologize. I'll save the ranting for a thread where there's no buying and selling. :|

Rochelle

Yea, this is the market place, not a forum! ;)

I don't mind, ranting is always cool, as long as it's marginally on topic :)

Dave Ridley

rantin ok these rand threads dont go long anyway

shuvom

My two cents:

The best local place I've found to buy Rands or other coins- Bob's Coin Shop on 378 Kelley st on the west side of Manch.  669-7775. 

Open 9-5 M-F, 9-12 on Sat. 

Always have them in stock, talked a little Ron Paul with the guy (Bob) last time I was there, would help to have some more Free Staters go by there, talk up FSP and Ron Paul some more. 

Shuvom