• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Manchester man arrest for waving gun

Started by lildog, November 06, 2007, 09:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lildog

I heard a teaser for a story this AM about a guy in Manchester who was arrested for waving a gun at a couple secrete service agents in Manchester.  Does anyone know the details?  I can't find the story online yet.  If I do I'll post the link.

The other question I had was what were two secrete service agents doing at a gas station in Manchester?

lildog

WMUR had the story...

http://www.wmur.com/news/14517135/detail.html

Manchester police said two Secret Service agents stopped at the gas station for coffee. For some reason they said Alan Garceau, 41, pulled out a gun and threatened the two men in the parking lot.

mvpel

There's a Secret Service office in Manchester.  When they're not on protection detail, they investigate counterfeiting and check forgery.

Tyler Stearns

Quote from: mvpel on November 06, 2007, 10:08 AM NHFT
There's a Secret Service office in Manchester.  When they're not on protection detail, they investigate counterfeiting and check forgery.

If they're investigating counterfeiting they shouldn't be in Manchester, they should be at the Federal Reserve headquarters. 

Faber

Quote from: Tyler Stearns on November 08, 2007, 07:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: mvpel on November 06, 2007, 10:08 AM NHFT

If they're investigating counterfeiting they shouldn't be in Manchester, they should be at the Federal Reserve headquarters. 

:D  Took me a second, but that was a great one!