• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Govt. Threatens Julia Miranda!

Started by FTL_Ian, November 02, 2007, 01:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

FTL_Ian

Thank you, Dave.  I really wanted to come out and see you in your costume yesterday but that was at the same time all of this was blowing up.

Porcupine_in_MA

Hey I just listened to Friday's show and you didn't mention this. Any reason?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on November 03, 2007, 01:40 PM NHFT
Hey I just listened to Friday's show and you didn't mention this. Any reason?

Because were debuting in Keene tonight, of course.   8)

Porcupine_in_MA

Ah right. I forgot, it was tonight that was the debut.

Russell Kanning

someone reminded me ... that the supreme court said that you could sell you vote ... after 7 years

why can't you buy them then? :)

dalebert

Politics in Bizarro World

I'd appreciate if you would visit the site and click the digg button. The first person will be creating the digg entry. The parameters are already entered so it's really quick, however you can alter the description if you like.

Pat K

Lex

I think the digg link is messed up again!

SnowDog

I know it's tough, but she might consider challenging this decision. She could write back saying that she disagrees that this is a bribe, and that she will not retract her statement. If she loses the election, it's very unlikely that anyone will pursue any action against her, and if she wins the election, then the action will become very public, which would stimulate a public debate on the issue of government and theft, and it's not likely that any action will be pursued against her this way, either.

Fragilityh14

as I understand it, this wasn't exactly a large part of Julia's platform, and more like her discussing ideas of how to give the money back.

I remember her saying in an interview that now the city council meetings are televised, I think that would be a great project to donate the money too assuming it is a non-profit (I can't imagine the profit in televising city council meetings, but those crazy capitalists are crafty)

Puke

Dugg and commented.
Everyone should click on Dale's link in his signature to view the cartoon and leave a comment.
Help the guy out.

Russell Kanning

I think you have a spelling error.

That is really funny.

error

Ha, you're right, "constituents" is misspelled.

J’raxis 270145

Nice.

I see you have "nofollow" enabled for external links in comments. Here's an interesting article about it, including how to turn it off, and better solutions, written by someone you might know.