• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sign Waving for Julia Miranda on Election Day

Started by FTL_Ian, November 03, 2007, 09:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Julia and I will be out all day holding signs for her at the polling location in Ward 4:

First Baptist Church
105 Maple Avenue
Keene

8a to 7p
11/6

Can you help?

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 03, 2007, 09:12 AM NHFT
Julia and I will be out all day holding signs for her at the polling location in Ward 4:

You prolly already know this, but make sure you check into the local laws regarding how far away from the polling place you have to be and so forth.

Could you ask Caileh(sp?) House to have it's 2nd Wed on the 1st Wed so I can kill two birds with one stone?  ;) ;D

Puke

d_goddard

Quote from: dalebert on November 03, 2007, 02:32 PM NHFT
You prolly already know this, but make sure you check into the local laws regarding how far away from the polling place you have to be and so forth.
You can just ask the (invariably) nice elderly people who volunteer at the polls.

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: d_goddard on November 03, 2007, 03:55 PM NHFT
You can just ask the (invariably) nice elderly people who volunteer at the polls.

Just watch that one old lady who tries to knife every third person that walks by her. Shes always the one with the sweetest smile her face.

Fragilityh14

good luck!

I wish you the best of luck both for the general freedom movement, and because Julia talking about her adventures on city council would make for good radio ;)