• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

clubs in manch?

Started by specter34, November 03, 2007, 11:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

specter34

So I'm goin out tonight with some friends to a club or two and I have been to the W-B, but are there any other good spots to go dancing that aren't scummy???

Rosie the Riveter

The ones I know exist are Liquid, Element and 313...but I don't really know anything about them.

Ruger Mason

Element and 313 are gay clubs.

les nessman

QuoteElement and 313 are gay clubs.

I went to element once , is that why the women there were so nice and didn't run away like they normally do?  ;D

Now I know why I couldn't get a date.... :couch:

specter34

Quote from: Rearden on November 03, 2007, 01:46 PM NHFT
313 is very nice and clean, or so I've heard, regardless of the fact that it's a gay club. 

If you think WB's is "scummy," you won't be interested in Liquid.  It's the kind of place where your shoes stick to the floor. 

I hear that another place on Elm Street close to WB's will have live music and dancing in a couple of months.   ;D

I like the WB but a friend of mine doesn't want to go because of a certain person that works there, the 313 might work although I'm straight a couple of my friends are gay, thanks.