• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ethan Allen

Started by Friday, November 03, 2007, 05:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

EA is a super nice guy in person.
He is very well read and articulate.
He repeats himself.. a lot

I don't know how much of an activist he is in NH.

Insurgent

Quote from: Dreepa on November 06, 2007, 07:52 PM NHFT

I concur, Dreepa! Bill is one of the friendliest, and most intelligent guys I've ever met. I first met him in the group of folks who went out to the Keene, NH showing of "What A Way To Go--Life at the End of Empire" He also went in to detail, when asked, about his beliefs on various issues surrounding property, etc, but he wasn't obnoxious about it. He struck me as being extremely articulate and knowledgeable, and while he may have "gotten out of hand" online from time to time, he'll be missed.

Jeebs--is this an obituary?  :'(

Insurgent

Quote from: lawofattraction on November 06, 2007, 08:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Insurgent on November 06, 2007, 08:08 PM NHFTJeebs--is this an obituary?  :'(

I am holding out hope that EA will somehow be reincarnated.

A spirited debate between EA and CNHT is, to me, as entertaining as naked lesbian jello wrestling might be to others here.

I just sprayed Pepsi out my nose!  :rofl:

CNHT

Don't worry -- you won't see that ever again.

(I'm beginning to think anything I do gets law all hot and bothered!  >:D )

Lloyd Danforth

dalebert

Quote from: lawofattraction on November 06, 2007, 06:54 PM NHFT
EA made this place fun and entertaining. He will be missed.

His posting style was incredibly tedious. I didn't find anything fun about it. I would answer a question and then he'd turn right around and repeat it in the very same thread just a post or two later. And that's just one example of how he was obnoxious and tedious. The way he would insert the same pet subject at every opportunity was equivalent to a spambot, and he never adjusted his rhetoric for the responses people gave him ten or twenty times. After a while people just get sick of repeating themselves.

CNHT

CNHT

Quote from: dalebert on November 06, 2007, 08:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: lawofattraction on November 06, 2007, 06:54 PM NHFT
EA made this place fun and entertaining. He will be missed.

His posting style was incredibly tedious. I didn't find anything fun about it. I would answer a question and then he'd turn right around and repeat it in the very same thread just a post or two later. And that's just one example of how he was obnoxious and tedious. The way he would insert the same pet subject at every opportunity was equivalent to a spambot, and he never adjusted his rhetoric for the responses people gave him ten or twenty times. After a while people just get sick of repeating themselves.

Dale, that's because unlike other pains in the asses, he was copy pasting from books whose authors he would tout...and if you hadn't read them, he'd react with feigned indcredulosity, as if anyone CARED!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: CNHT on November 06, 2007, 07:20 PM NHFT
With EA he acted like he had no tongue whenever I saw him.

So, he was just showing false bravado that the anonymity of the forum afforded him.

Dreepa

David

Quote from: Dreepa on November 06, 2007, 07:52 PM NHFT

I have met him once, but didn't really know who he was at the time. 
Quote from: Insurgent on November 06, 2007, 08:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: Insurgent on November 06, 2007, 08:08 PM NHFTJeebs--is this an obituary?  :'(

I am holding out hope that EA will somehow be reincarnated.

A spirited debate between EA and CNHT is, to me, as entertaining as naked lesbian jello wrestling might be to others here.

I just sprayed Pepsi out my nose!  :rofl:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

CNHT

Quote from: David on November 06, 2007, 10:44 PM NHFT
I have met him once, but didn't really know who he was at the time.

Well I saw him twice and he never uttered a word.

Repeating oneself, isn't that a symptom of Asperger's Syndrome?

CNHT

law, just think of it as jello wrestling of the mind... hehehehe

error

You need to get out more. :)