• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are Bodyguard services available from a known porcupine?

Started by GalacticDefenseNotice, November 04, 2007, 04:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

GalacticDefenseNotice

Hi All,

I've recently received some personal threats by someone who claims to actually have physical access to my current physical location.

I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to have a bodyguard(that has and is willing to use superior defense force, preferably lethal) since I am being actively threatened.

This is an immediate position and it will pay $20 for the first hour and $10 for every hour after that.

Again, I want to emphasize that this person has threatened me and is actively attempting to acquire a firearm so I would prefer someone that utilizes both a sidearm and a long arm(scattergun is ok).

This may also involve some "mobile" time and several different physical locations.

Pat K

Come on, please every one can we not turn this into a
Jerry Springer episode.

Everyone take a deep breath.

GalacticDefenseNotice

RangerProbst

I currently work in Executive Protection.

I suggest you contact my firm and consult with some of the professionals in our main office. The web site is www.gavindebecker.com, main number 1-212-505-0177.

Good luck and keep me posted on everything.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: GalacticDefenseNotice on November 04, 2007, 04:45 AM NHFT
I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to have a bodyguard(that has and is willing to use superior defense force, preferably lethal) since I am being actively threatened.

What an asshole.

Now you're threatening Beth221?  Scaring Ivy out of her wits wasn't good enough for you?

Beth221

What a MAN! ROB I shake in your presence!

He is now threatening me, he needs a body guard from little old me? 

HAH! 

All I said to him, was if he doesn't move out, I was gonna bash his teeth out, lol.  I didnt say I was going to kill him or anything! 

Apparently, I scared him! 

I fucking love it! 

Rob, thanks for making me smile!

Beth221

oh, and one more thing, I never threatened lethal force on Rob, like he is me. 

Can we vote out a free stater?? 

Beth221

yet another thing.  Yes I have access to his "physical location"  HE GAVE ME THE KEYS!! 

Dan

*sigh*

Er, seeing as I like everyone involved here, can we keep gun play out of this?

It's amazing I even have to type that. 

Everyone that is worked up got to know each other because in the past they were all trying to help each other out.  Please remember that past.

Puke

Puke

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Beth221 on November 04, 2007, 07:30 AM NHFT
What a MAN! ROB I shake in your presence!

He is now threatening me, he needs a body guard from little old me? 

HAH! 
that is funny
She is the jello champion in two states and you can get really messy with that stuff.

RangerProbst

OK, I thought this was a serious post but since it looks like it's not, please disregard my previous post.