• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hey I got a karma hater

Started by Dan, November 06, 2007, 08:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Does that mean I'm officially out of NOOB status?

"Do I get a handle now?!  Guys, I can't be 1337 without a handle!""

Puke

Rochelle

What's a karma hater?

And, do I need one? Dan's post makes me feel like I do. Perhaps I should buy one, just in case...

Kat Kanning

I'm glad you asked...I was wondering the same thing.

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Rochelle on November 06, 2007, 11:04 AM NHFT
What's a karma hater?

And, do I need one? Dan's post makes me feel like I do. Perhaps I should buy one, just in case...

:fryingpan:  ;D  Your so funny!  I bet this is how infomercials make so much money. 

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Rochelle on November 06, 2007, 11:04 AM NHFT
What's a karma hater?

My guess would be that a karma hater is someone that hates karma or Dan is messing with our heads. :dontknow: ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Dan on November 06, 2007, 08:11 AM NHFT
Does that mean I'm officially out of NOOB status?

"Do I get a handle now?!  Guys, I can't be 1337 without a handle!""

I'm wondering what this entire post is about not just a karma hater?

What's a NOOB status?
Who's 1337?

Dan,
Did you lick a "funny" tasting stamp today? ;D

Beth221

My Daniel.. 

I got a karma hater too!  Maybe its the same person!  I am honored that someone is hating on my karma.

as for Dans post, i never understand his way of communications half the time. its garble to me, I got NO idea what a NOOB is. 

kola

a new poster..a newbie, noobie, noob, NOOB noobie-doobie, NOOBie-scoobie-doobie.

Kola

David

Thanks Kola, I didn't know what a noob was either. 

Beth221

i was thinking that when ya got a noob, you only have one boob.. 

DOnt ask me why..!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Beth221 on November 06, 2007, 12:38 PM NHFT
My Daniel.. 

I got a karma hater too!  Maybe its the same person!  I am honored that someone is hating on my karma.

as for Dans post, i never understand his way of communications half the time. its garble to me, I got NO idea what a NOOB is. 

I'll give you guys some karma while I'm on here if you want me to.  I have a hard time understanding Dan's post too!  Then again I don't understand what the heck Rick is talking about 3/4 of the time either. ::)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on November 06, 2007, 12:45 PM NHFT
a new poster..a newbie, noobie, noob, NOOB noobie-doobie, NOOBie-scoobie-doobie.

Kola

Thanks too Kola! :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Beth221 on November 06, 2007, 01:53 PM NHFT
i was thinking that when ya got a noob, you only have one boob.. 

DOnt ask me why..!

I was thinking maybe he spelled knob wrong.  I guess I thought knob because of the knob/handle pictures that Puke posted. :-\

Don't ask me why either! :D