• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hey I got a karma hater

Started by Dan, November 06, 2007, 08:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 06, 2007, 02:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Beth221 on November 06, 2007, 12:38 PM NHFT
My Daniel.. 

I got a karma hater too!  Maybe its the same person!  I am honored that someone is hating on my karma.

as for Dans post, i never understand his way of communications half the time. its garble to me, I got NO idea what a NOOB is. 

I'll give you guys some karma while I'm on here if you want me to.  I have a hard time understanding Dan's post too!  Then again I don't understand what the heck Rick is talking about 3/4 of the time either. ::)

Hmm, I wonder if we got rick and Dan together, if they could understand themselves??     ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Beth221 on November 06, 2007, 02:17 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on November 06, 2007, 02:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Beth221 on November 06, 2007, 12:38 PM NHFT
My Daniel.. 

I got a karma hater too!  Maybe its the same person!  I am honored that someone is hating on my karma.

as for Dans post, i never understand his way of communications half the time. its garble to me, I got NO idea what a NOOB is. 

I'll give you guys some karma while I'm on here if you want me to.  I have a hard time understanding Dan's post too!  Then again I don't understand what the heck Rick is talking about 3/4 of the time either. ::)

Hmm, I wonder if we got rick and Dan together, if they could understand themselves??     ;)

Probably but I wouldn't want to be around the both of them, then I'd be doubly confused!

KBCraig

Beth221

that explains sooo much! I did not get a chance to ask dan about his geek speak! 

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on November 06, 2007, 05:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on November 06, 2007, 12:29 PM NHFT
What's a NOOB status?
Who's 1337?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L33t

I still don't get it. :-\  Does it mean that someone is an asset and doesn't deserve negative karma?  Why do such big, confusing words exist?

Leetspeak, is a written argot used primarily on the Internet, which uses various combinations of alphanumerics to replace Latinate letters.

penguins4me

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 06, 2007, 05:36 PM NHFT
I still don't get it. :-\  Does it mean that someone is an asset and doesn't deserve negative karma?  Why do such big, confusing words exist?

Leetspeak, is a written argot used primarily on the Internet, which uses various combinations of alphanumerics to replace Latinate letters.

It "|00kz k3\/\/|".

Raineyrocks

Quote from: penguins4me on November 06, 2007, 05:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on November 06, 2007, 05:36 PM NHFT

It "|00kz k3\/\/|".

Show Off! ;D

Rochelle

So...any word on what a karma hater is?

*feels progressively stupider*  :-\

KBCraig

Quote from: Rochelle on November 06, 2007, 10:02 PM NHFT
So...any word on what a karma hater is?

A "karma hater" is someone who keeps smiting someone over and over, driving their karma down. Many of us have been through that. The most famous victim on this forum is MaineShark; someone, somewhere, is determined that Joe's karma remain at exactly -5; no more, no less.

When MaineShark posts here (which isn't very often these days), he tends to get a bump in karma. That's because he's a good guy who says good stuff. I try to take advantage, and help drive his score even higher. A couple of times he's even gone as high as +20, which makes me laugh knowing his karma stalker has to sit up all night just to smite him every 60 minutes, trying to drive Joe's karma back down. I don't think it's anyone who posts here regularly, and they've obviously set up a web monitor to tell them when Joe's "info" page changes.

Talk about "Get a life!"...

::)

Beth221

KBCraig

error

You should see what she does with a banana.

Beth221

kola

there's nothing like a good karmajob.

kola