• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine Festival

Started by Kat Kanning, November 06, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on February 23, 2008, 04:52 AM NHFT
Now we just need someone to come up with a PA...

Anyone???
Silent Bob might already have some of that equipment. He used to bring it to Porcfest. We will have to rub the lamp and see if he messages one of us. ;)

mongo

I want to be your Sinful Jesus. I have two cabinets with horns and 15" woofers. Suitable for small clubs, but it's a start! I can probably pick up a Crown amp somewheres....

K

David

Caleb

Is this festival happening still?

dalebert

Quote from: David on March 27, 2008, 12:08 PM NHFT
http://www.communitywiki.org/en/DoOcracy

Haha. Kat definitely runs NHFree as a DoOcracy. I seem to recall a number of times where someone will suggest something for NHFree and she's like "That's a great idea! Go for it!"  8)

Kat Kanning

Cool term  :D

I don't know if this festival will happen now.

David

When I saw the term, I thought of this group. 
I like the anti-authoritarian streak to the burning man people.  Yeah, they are leftist hippies, but they are non aggressive, and that makes them okay. 

Fluff and Stuff

Oh, I hope it still happens.  I am totally looking forward to the festival.

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 27, 2008, 01:09 PM NHFT
Cool term  :D

I don't know if this festival will happen now.

Really ? Whats Wrong?

Kat Kanning

Russell seemed to be the one moving this forward, and he's been imprisoned.

Pat K

Oh , I thought this was a silent Bob,loud Tim
production.

Kat Kanning

Free libertarian

If it's at Silent Bob's and people are needed to help with stuff...I'm in.
Probably be a good idea if somebody asked the land owner if it's still a go, so
I'll try to stop by in the next few days and ask Bob, LLoyd et al if this is still a happening thing and if they need some help.  Still alot of snow up here in the hinterlands so getting outside stuff done will have to wait until the ground makes an appearance.

I hope this is still a go...be a damn shame not to put all the names with faces and drink a few cold ones...besides I've never burned a Porcupine and would love to see how it's done.

Lloyd Danforth

It is on.  We need help and ideas.

Fluff and Stuff

I'd like to try some sprouts or something and have a quick class on how to grow them :)