• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine Festival

Started by Kat Kanning, November 06, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Quote from: Pat K on June 19, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT
Man there is nothing sadder then a sad Puke.

It can be rather disturbing.

JJ

Quote from: Pat K on June 19, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Puke on June 19, 2008, 04:38 PM NHFT
RSVP!
What ever happened to AYCOW.  :(
The Puke is now sad.

Man there is nothing sadder then a sad Puke.

A mad Puke,
a sad Puke,
a Happy Puke,
a plaid Puke.

:broc1:

Puke

Quote from: JJ on June 20, 2008, 09:11 AM NHFT
A mad Puke,
a sad Puke,
a Happy Puke,
a plaid Puke.

A slow clap for you, sir.  :clap:

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: David on June 18, 2008, 10:20 AM NHFT
I am going to try to go to this.  Didn't work out for porcfest because I couldn't get the time off.  Had ride offers, (thanks guys), but couldn't get off. 
Anyone planning on going up for a few days?  Need a ride, will pay for ride.     :)

I'll give you a ride for free.  Now, just please come.  I missed you at Porcfest.

David

Quote from: Such and Such on June 24, 2008, 01:08 AM NHFT
I am going to try to go to this.  Didn't work out for porcfest because I couldn't get the time off.  Had ride offers, (thanks guys), but couldn't get off. 
Anyone planning on going up for a few days?  Need a ride, will pay for ride.     :)

I'll give you a ride for free.  Now, just please come.  I missed you at Porcfest.
I sent you a personal message, I need to know when you are planning on going.  Need to request time off.  Thanks. :) 

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: David on June 26, 2008, 01:39 PM NHFT

I sent you a personal message, I need to know when you are planning on going.  Need to request time off.  Thanks. :) 

Anytime from July 14, 2008 - July 22, 2008 is great for me.  I'll be in NH that entire time and any excuse to go to Keene is good news to me.  I don't work but I have in the past.  Best to request that time off ASAP.

JJ

Quote from: Such and Such on June 27, 2008, 01:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: David on June 26, 2008, 01:39 PM NHFT

Anytime from July 14, 2008 - July 22, 2008 is great for me.  I'll be in NH that entire time and any excuse to go to Keene is good news to me.  I don't work but I have in the past.  Best to request that time off ASAP.

Thats pretty cool of you Such and Such. 

Kat Kanning

It'd be cool if someone in grafton threw down some grass seed on the dozed area at the amphithreater.  :)

Lex

I think it's too late now. People will just end up walking in fertilizer. I would do it right after burning porc so that it would be ready for next time.

Lloyd Danforth

A Hurricane could make this memorable. The 1938 Huricane  did damage  as far as Goffstown.  I don't know if it got any further inland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_Express

Russell Kanning

isn't that the one that knocked down all sorts of trees in Keene?
I also saw a map in the city hall showing the flooded areas from that storm today.

Pat McCotter

Turkey Pond in Concord was used to store some of those downed trees.

Russell Kanning

alright ... why did we let Loyd get us off the subject

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 07, 2008, 12:07 PM NHFT
A Hurricane could make this memorable.

Too many Hurricanes could make you not remember anything at all.

Brandon

Quote from: KBCraig on July 07, 2008, 10:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 07, 2008, 12:07 PM NHFT
A Hurricane could make this memorable.

Too many Hurricanes could make you not remember anything at all.

Sounds like a typical weekend for me.