• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine Festival

Started by Kat Kanning, November 06, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Unless we start having long lines  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Thanks to Jack and Dan, the Alt Expo guys for providing coffee, tea, granola and stuff!

Kat Kanning

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 22, 2008, 06:53 AM NHFT
Thanks to Jack and Dan, the Alt Expo guys for providing coffee, tea, granola and stuff!
A little ditty about Jack and Daaaaan,
Two American kids brewin' the best that they can.   :icon_guitarist:

Lloyd Danforth

Stretch!   But, a good stretch ;D

Russell Kanning

overall Burning Porcupine went pretty well

We had more campers at the beginning and at the end (and still going) ... then I expected. But we had less daily commuters on Saturday and Sunday then I expected. Maybe it was the weather.

The event attracted Grafton locals, NHunderground folks, and porcupines who like to camp. We didn't have many random city folks venture out ... or too many families with kids. Now that people have a feel for what will happen next year, I would bet we get more children out there.

It turned out to be a good way to have fun and promote the idea of joining us in Grafton.

Free libertarian

Rumor has it there will be one last fire...tonight. 

Free libertarian

Rumor has it there will be a "fall Liberty Apple Fest" sometime in late Sept. perhaps a weekend thing, apple picking, cider making etc. This is only a rumor  I'm trying to start.  Not sure if Lloyd will be wearing wool sox for naked fire dance or not...fall nights are cool in Grafton.