• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine Festival

Started by Kat Kanning, November 06, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

How about a 'workshop' on alternative and redundant heating systems for existing in the Northeast in a future of questionable, affordable oil supplies?

Lloyd Danforth

Porcupine_in_MA

Thats an interesting sig you've got there Lloyd.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on November 06, 2007, 11:16 PM NHFT

I fixed it, using my infinite unscrupulous admin powers.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: SethCohn on November 06, 2007, 09:31 PM NHFT
I'll roast Russell. I'm sure someone wants to roast me...  >:D
You can submit your jokes here and we can start counting them up.
I might be the victim, but only one of us is sometimes called the dark lord. ;)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 07, 2007, 01:49 AM NHFT
So I had trouble sleeping and now I know why... the psychic/psycho waves that were emanating from the Grafton Free Zone must have invaded my tiny little brain.  ;D
the big disturbance .... is that Lauren might be freed today .... the festival was just prompted by the ensuing euphoria

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: lawofattraction on November 06, 2007, 10:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on November 06, 2007, 10:06 PM NHFT
Fees? Fees?  We don't need no stink'in Fees!

Did you mean to type "free" space?
Yeah!  Fixed it. One letter really makes a difference :P

Kat Kanning

I don't recall EA coming to any of the porcfests, so not sure why he'd come to this.

Russell Kanning

We promise a troll free zone .... or that is what the ied's are for :)

Russell Kanning

How much were those sumo suits to rent Friday?

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on November 06, 2007, 10:43 PM NHFTHow about a 'workshop' on alternative and redundant heating systems for existing in the Northeast in a future of questionable, affordable oil supplies?

Should that workshop include firing up an oil burner in the open air?  You know, just to demostrate what the flame looks like, outside of a combustion chamber...

Perhaps, for environmental reasons, and to demonstrate alternative fuels, we should fire it with straight vegetable oil instead of fuel oil.  Being able to roast hot dogs near it would be an interesting possibility generated by that combination, although I expect they would cook quickly, and finding the "sweet spot" distance to hold them away from the flame might require a large crowd of gawkers to give useful suggestions...

Joe

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 07, 2007, 05:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on November 06, 2007, 11:16 PM NHFT

I fixed it, using my infinite unscrupulous admin powers.

I didn't think it needed to be fixed, I was just complimenting Mr. Danforth on his signature.  8)

dalebert

Quote from: SethCohn on November 06, 2007, 09:46 PM NHFT
#4 - Two guys for every woman present. (Free Town Project needs women!)

I'm doing my part to help with the ratio by not contributing to the market demand.
;D

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 07, 2007, 01:49 AM NHFT
So I had trouble sleeping and now I know why... the psychic/psycho waves that were emanating from the Grafton Free Zone must have invaded my tiny little brain.  ;D

Did you not have on your pyramid-shaped tin foil hat? Are you crazy! You can't take that off when you're sleeping!