• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine Festival

Started by Kat Kanning, November 06, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Burning Porcupine Festival:  July 14th-25th 2008
The 12 Days of Freedom
What happens in Grafton stays in Grafton
See Freestaters at their Wildest!

Anarchic campout in Free Town Grafton NH

There will be drinking, burning things, sitting around BSing, bands, toilets and showers in the woods, talking about the revolution, and of course a giant burning rodent :)  It'll be one big party.  Lloyd is going to do a naked fire dance.  Tim Condon is going to prance in a gorilla suit to do:  a circle of liberty, poetry reading, lead a Scrabble tournament, readings of patriotic documents, MC a magic show, a libertarian play.  Wookie skydiving is on the schedule.  There's a possibility of warm-weather jello wrestling.  Get your nails done by illegal nail buffers:  an unlicensed Buff-In.  Sumo-wrestling to settle any endless debates - noisemeter from the crowd to arbitrate.  Shooting and golf - with extra points for shooting golf balls out of the air.  Libertarian karaoke - full spray with firehose if you're really bad - instead of the hook aka Gong Show.  Logging competition.  Burning Porcupine moving-making contest.  Poker tournament with ounces of silver.  Fireworks illegal in most states - IED exhibition.  Burning President William.  An FSP Roast - a few minutes for each freestater notable (submit your nominations for people to be roasted) - cardboard cutouts for roasting those in absentia.  Live video from the event.  Nightly UN flag burning.

If any of these events don't actually happen:  sue us.
Blame Burning Porc planning on these irresponsibles:  Tim Condon, Bob Hull, Lloyd Danforth, the Kannings, Rich Angell

Porcupine_in_MA

If this is real and not some joke, I am SO there.

Kat Kanning

Yes, it's real and not a joke.  7 porcs are sitting in a smoke filled, boozy room planning it at this moment.

Lloyd Danforth

Dreepa

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on November 06, 2007, 07:47 PM NHFT
Suggestions for Burning Porcupine?
A big ass tall porcupine on fire.... My calendar already has it on there. >:D

Kat Kanning

Rich Angell is going to bring in local farmers and raw goat's milk, other local products.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd is going to head up a shaved beaver contest, but needs to know if it's legal to drug the beavers.

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 06, 2007, 07:47 PM NHFT
Yes, it's real and not a joke.  7 porcs are sitting in a smoke filled, boozy room planning it at this moment.

Damn. I thought it was real for a second too...  :'(

Russell Kanning

yes ... it will happen ... and it will be the best time of your life ... or your money back.

Dreepa

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on November 06, 2007, 07:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 06, 2007, 07:47 PM NHFT

Damn. I thought it was real for a second too...  :'(

yes it is real.  Russell doesn't joke about burning stuff.

Amos Keag

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 06, 2007, 07:53 PM NHFT
Lloyd is going to head up a shaved beaver contest, but needs to know if it's legal to drug the beavers.

roofies...co-eds...shaving cream

some assembly required

Porcupine_in_MA

I want to see Chris totally cocked off his ass.

Russell Kanning

directions:

Head to Grafton on Hwy 4 and follow the yellow "live free or die" flags.

Porcupine_in_MA

Do I get extra special points for showing up as V?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on November 06, 2007, 07:59 PM NHFT
yes it is real.  Russell doesn't joke about burning stuff.
I am not even the big fsp burner anymore .... have you seen Bill Walker? ;)