• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine Festival

Started by Kat Kanning, November 06, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Politics will be OK at Burning Porc

Bald Eagle

Shouldn't we all vote on whether we're going to do political stuff ? ...

...  oh, wait.  Sorry, nevermind.

David

I think since the politicians try to dictate to me what I can and cannot do, they are fair game.  That means I will make fun of both bennito gouliani, and babs rodham.  I won't be too political.   >:D 

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on December 06, 2007, 04:39 PM NHFT
I'm pretty sure there is an open invitation to anyone as long as they're going to be peaceful and not try to disrupt the activities (or do political stuph).

there will be lots of all sorts of stuff .... who knows we could elect a new king of the grafton or something. We will also chain up blackie and make him move rocks. We took a vote and he lost.

SethCohn

Quote from: Russe Kanning on December 09, 2007, 12:53 PM NHFT
there will be lots of all sorts of stuff .... who knows we could elect a new king of the grafton or something. We will also chain up blackie and make him move rocks. We took a vote and he lost.

No-L, No-L, Nooo-L, No-L
Born is the king of Graf-ton oh LLLLLLL

Sounds like Russe is thinking about making a little Stations of the Cross style display...
Can I use the whip?   :whip2:

Lloyd Danforth

This event just added to the schedule!  Seth and Blackie will do a performance of 'Dueling Keyboards'

SethCohn

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on December 11, 2007, 06:35 AM NHFT
This event just added to the schedule!  Seth and Blackie will do a performance of 'Dueling Keyboards'

Nah, I'm no good at Frets on Fire

And just because Blackie's inbred and mentally retarded is no reason to make jokes at his expense.  It's not his fault.

Pat K

"Ever notice how you can hear dueling bajos as you ride down some of the dirt roads in Grafton?
Maybe that is just in my head."

Oh good I thought it was just me.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

I know I'm relieved by the last two posts

porcupine kate

Grafton is waaaayyyyyy to far north for dueling banjos. 

Virginia is a different story. :mf_farmer:

Besides the only guy I know who plays a banjo lives in Brooklyn, NY.

Lloyd Danforth

Bada bing bing bing bing bing bing bing!

Friday

Strada strum strum strum strum strum strum strum!    :guitar:

Lloyd Danforth

Doesn't  sound brooklynese to me ;D

Russell Kanning

you never know what might happen at the festival ... this thread will wander everywhere until then 8)

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Blackie on December 11, 2007, 12:39 PM NHFT
But I will totally kick seth ass in Wii boxing.
I got a LCD projector....I think I am gunna start a drive-in theater in Grafton. I need to get one of those little FM transmitters....

Should I add nightly Wii action at your house to the list?  I can bring Guitar Hero III and the Wii Zapper.

Maybe Boxing on Monday, Bowling Tuesdays, Boxing Wednesday, Zapper Thursday, and finish with an epic battle b/t you and Seth on Guitar Hero III Friday?