• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine Festival

Started by Kat Kanning, November 06, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Luke S

I heard all about Burning Porcupine Festival from Dalebert's website. It really does sound too good to be true. About how you would read patriotic documents every night, and burn the UN flag every night, and roast stuff and eat it, and burn a giant porcupine, and everything like that.

Tom Sawyer

I look forward to painting myself blue and burning Herr Luke in a wicker basket.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

Great video :)  It was more fun in person  ;D

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Quote from: Luke S on May 12, 2008, 05:46 AM NHFT
I heard all about Burning Porcupine Festival from Dalebert's website. It really does sound too good to be true. About how you would read patriotic documents every night, and burn the UN flag every night, and roast stuff and eat it, and burn a giant porcupine, and everything like that.

Luke,  I intend to burn an old American flag. You DID know that the original old glory was made from HEMP cloth? You might want to stand back a bit from the smoke...Second hand smoke and all that.  ;)

kola

is there a significance of burning a porcupine?

kola

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Some things are just for fun.

Russell Kanning

Sue said we need a name for our mascot like punxatawney phil

Winchester Willy
Grafton Gabe

Puke

Kat Kanning

mackler

Quote from: kola on May 12, 2008, 03:39 PM NHFT
is there a significance of burning a porcupine?

kola

I believe it's a reference to the "Burning Man" festival, which, as far as I can tell, has never been experienced first-hand by anyone on this forum.

Kat Kanning