• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Vendetta

Started by FTL_Ian, February 14, 2008, 10:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Most excellent idea...

FTL_Ian

We could just move Social Sundays to 4p, and have it at Vendetta.  Seems we've been ending up there for the past couple weeks.

FTL_Ian

In fact, I see no reason to keep it at the mill.  Vendetta is certainly more private, the acoustics are decent, the food is good, the owner is friendly to us, and it's pretty much empty at 4 p.m. on Sunday.  What do you think?   :V_mask_50:

Beth221

just dont make it on a tuesday, so I can go to both! :icon_pirat:

Kat Kanning

Puke

Quote from: Sapphire on April 08, 2008, 11:16 PM NHFT
just dont make it on a tuesday, so I can go to both! :icon_pirat:

Vendetta Vridays

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

By all means you should organize another day if you like, but does anyone see a problem moving Social Sundays there and to 4pm?

David

I would suggest we announce it in advance first, wait a few weeks then formally do it.  Otherwise, not a bad idea. 

Puke

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 09, 2008, 08:47 AM NHFT
By all means you should organize another day if you like, but does anyone see a problem moving Social Sundays there and to 4pm?

You're the boss.

FTL_Ian

Boss of me and no one else.   :P

The President is in charge around these parts, and don't you ever forget it.   >:D