• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The "I like gov't" idiot won the mayors seat.

Started by David, November 07, 2007, 09:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I kinda like politicians that don't like gov't, or at lie to me and tell me they hate gov't.  I hope he doesn't run rampant with his 'mandate' of winning by a whole 263 votes, in a city where less than 4000 people voted.  Wow, with a mandate, or political capital, as some well known politician likes to call it, I may have to hang up my anarchists hat and start respecting my govering officials.  Anyone want to join me in singing Kumbaya?  We can hold hands and kiss (on the cheek like the french) and confess our sins regarding our past, um, disregard for our governing officials. 
Just Kidding.   ;D ;D ;D

Puke

At the ward 4 polling location, just after sunset, Pregnant was puling up some of his campaign signs.
Someone joked that he couldn't steal those signs. His response?
"I'm the Mayor, I can do whatever I want!"

Most likely he was joking, but I still find it disturbing.  >:(

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Puke on November 08, 2007, 05:14 AM NHFT
At the ward 4 polling location, just after sunset, Pregnant was puling up some of his campaign signs.

Can I put that in the paper?

Puke

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Puke on November 08, 2007, 05:14 AM NHFT

Sounds like one of those "I'm pretending to be joking but you and I both know I'm not" things...  ::)

Puke

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on November 10, 2007, 01:21 AM NHFT
Sounds like one of those "I'm pretending to be joking but you and I both know I'm not" things...  ::)

Yep. Then a one F.P. made a quip to not let Julia hear that.
It didn't really make sense. But generally all the other people standing out there laughed while Ian, Julia and I glanced at each other in that kind of "can you believe he just said that?"

Kat Kanning

It'll be a nice welcome for the new mayor, having that in the paper  :D