• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on September 04, 2009, 03:03 AM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on September 02, 2009, 10:16 AM NHFT
"Look how much my parents love me. I am the center of their universe."
He's certainly not the only boy of that age who is going to grow up with that impression!

Speaking of...

Hey look it's Aquaman!  :D

For me it's all "about the children"...  ;D
I can get by and it will be over soon enough for me, I need to be able to tell William, 'Hey we tried, now it's your turn to see if we can be free.'

Kat Kanning

Quote from: David on September 04, 2009, 12:31 AM NHFT
Careful, his vice president won't like you disrespecting his leader like that Lloyd.

Walk softly and carry a big freakishly large Vice President.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 04, 2009, 08:43 AM NHFT
Quote from: David on September 04, 2009, 12:31 AM NHFT
Careful, his vice president won't like you disrespecting his leader like that Lloyd.

Walk softly and carry a big freakishly large Vice President.
;D ;D ;D

Tom Sawyer

From the western white house...
To the inhabitants of the Shire...

Live long and prosper

Pat K

Right back at ya MR. President!

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

Wow, looks like things aren't going well in VT!  :o  Good thing you all got William!

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Haven't had time to develop a "coherent strategy"...  too busy with these pesky robots and the radioactive fallout...  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Merely evidence of your failure to institute a 'Coherent Strategy' in a timely manner.

Jim Johnson

Yah, Roger... you could have just cut down a tree and blocked the road.  The robots would have never got'n past that. 

Tom Sawyer

Typical, typical... we're over here fighting for our lives and you forum freaks are armchair quarterbacking!   ;D

Tom Sawyer

Thanks Lloyd, now that I qualify, I won't have to worry about the robot attacks anymore.  :D  ;D

KBCraig

"Brought to you by FDIC" was a nice touch.  ;D