• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

cool waterfall
but the president is stealing all your hair

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm going back to bed!
When The Cardinal is cutting me up, I know it is going to be a bad day.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Welcome to my life!  I have Cardninal Cut-Up daily.

Russell Kanning

i accidentally looked at that hairy guy picture again
that will be in my nightmares

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah, his other brother in post #87 is cuter. Encountering him might turn the world that you thought you knew upside down, but still less unsettling than the Hairy guy.

EthanLeeVita

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 05, 2010, 04:01 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 04, 2010, 04:35 PM NHFT
Hey, who took that third picture?  You got yeti up there or something?

Dear Ethan,

This was meant as a joke. :P

lol. Thanks. I do have the problem of not getting jokes that fast...

Tom Sawyer

Building a stone retaining wall.

Slowly sculpting the terrain... Enjoy using the native materials... Just need to move and arrange what we have... my back being the limit... Can't wait to hire heavy equipment again. lol

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Child labor! Abuse! Quick, call DCF!

Tom Sawyer

Agricultural work and family... gives his 'Simon Legree' dad latitude.

He pretty much assists... especially focusing on using the hose water laser to excavate and fill...  :D

Lloyd Danforth

Jesus!  Get the kid some real shoes!

Tom Sawyer

We have to improvise... made from old cut up belts... just poor shire folk.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

The Prez had an important confab with Kramer, Jerry, Elaine and George yesterday...  ;D

Yeah, I know he should be sitting in a classroom... instead he is running the streets of NYC... eating Knish from street vendors, hailing taxis, checking out Central Park, the Museum of Natural History and getting to go to Mecca B & H Photo.

Dad had to crawl around in front of thousands of people at Columbia University... but hey Meryl Streep was in the viewfinder.  ;D

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 18, 2010, 06:59 AM NHFT

The Prez had an important confab with Kramer, Jerry, Elaine and George yesterday...  ;D

Yeah, I know he should be sitting in a classroom... instead he is running the streets of NYC... eating Knish from street vendors, hailing taxis, checking out Central Park, the Museum of Natural History and getting to go to Mecca B & H Photo.

Dad had to crawl around in front of thousands of people at Columbia University... but hey Meryl Streep was in the viewfinder.  ;D

Cool!
Be sure to take the Prez to 110th and Amsterdam, one block from Broadway, to see the Children's Sculpture Garden surrounding Absolutely THE World's Weirdest Statue!  (And if V&T Pizza is still there, it's the best in town--in a town famous for pizza!)