• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

When we were up on Black Mountain, William was drawing on a piece of slate... he looked up and proclaimed "I have invented the iSlate!" We laughed for quite awhile over the Flintstone Technology.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 02, 2012, 07:21 PM NHFT
When we were up on Black Mountain, William was drawing on a piece of slate... he looked up and proclaimed "I have invented the iSlate!" We laughed for quite awhile over the Flintstone Technology.
put an apple logo on it
do some commercials
overchange
and some people will by it :)

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 03, 2012, 12:52 AM NHFT
put an apple logo on it
do some commercials
overchange
and some people will by it :)

The real money will be in marketing the perfect iSlate stylus, with just the right heft and feel and weight.

Lloyd Danforth

"One Feature of the New 2015 iSlate is 'finer' chipping along the edges!"

Russell Kanning

i wonder if Tom slipped an iSlate into the coffin with Steve Jobs .... the batteries don't die on that thing.

speaking of Jobs ... I enjoyed watching one of his speeches recently

Free libertarian

When Lloyd went up to the mountain it was to fetch his buddy Moses' dropped slates and to see if there was any of that burning bush left.  :P

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 03, 2012, 04:13 PM NHFT
When Lloyd went up to the mountain it was to fetch his buddy Moses' dropped slates and to see if there was any of that burning bush left.  :P

Some nosy neighbor ratted out the burning bush.

Tom Sawyer

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild

Jim Johnson

Kat Kanning

Yup, that looks like some wild backwoodsmen :)

KBCraig

Awesome!

I need to get J.D. a minibike.

Russell Kanning

I like to have 4 wheels underneath me. :)